Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I think the sleepless nights must be getting to Bowie! :ph34r::lol:

No mate, the wee mans on bottles now so we get around 3-4 hours sleep between feeds at night ;)

It's shite service that really gets on my tits :angry: if I had treated a customer like that I'd have been sacked!

Mail strike.

Apparently bulk pickups and deliveries to/from businesses were the first to be affected. My mate's having the same problem with some DVDs he ordered from Amazon the other day, so I wouldn't worry.

I had forgotten about that,thanks for the reply. B)

I just got back from the airport. Only 10 hours late, and no luggage has arrived. It's in Birmingham. They said we might not get it until Sunday. What a pain! Our flight from Paris was supposed to be at 9:40am from Paris, but it got cancelled and they put us on the next flight which was at 2pm. Then when we got to Birmingham, they put us on the next flight to Aberdeen because we missed the one we should have been on. It also got delayed, so we didn't leave Birmingham until 8pm. Then when we got to Aberdeen, our luggage didn't turn up! Just got home at midnight. We've been up since 5am this morning UK time, yet I'm not sleepy because of all the coffee I had at the airport to keep me awake! So fed up of sitting and waiting with no information! Bah!!!!

Still, the holiday was brilliant, and I'm leaving the country again in 10 days to go to Barca for a week. Life's shit, eh? B)

I just got back from the airport. Only 10 hours late, and no luggage has arrived. It's in Birmingham. They said we might not get it until Sunday. What a pain! Our flight from Paris was supposed to be at 9:40am from Paris, but it got cancelled and they put us on the next flight which was at 2pm. Then when we got to Birmingham, they put us on the next flight to Aberdeen because we missed the one we should have been on. It also got delayed, so we didn't leave Birmingham until 8pm. Then when we got to Aberdeen, our luggage didn't turn up! Just got home at midnight. We've been up since 5am this morning UK time, yet I'm not sleepy because of all the coffee I had at the airport to keep me awake! So fed up of sitting and waiting with no information! Bah!!!!

Still, the holiday was brilliant, and I'm leaving the country again in 10 days to go to Barca for a week. Life's shit, eh? B)

Nice one :)

Oh how I wish I could head back to that wonderful city.

I'm leaving the country again in 10 days to go to Barca for a week. Life's shit, eh? B)

Dont miss Bosc de las fades - a very strange bar. Theres also a brilliant Italian restauarnt up near the Magic Fountain but I cant remember what its called :blink:

Dont miss Bosc de las fades - a very strange bar. Theres also a brilliant Italian restauarnt up near the Magic Fountain but I cant remember what its called :blink:

Ah, I love Bosque de les fades with it's mad tree in the middle and the cloud of hash smoke that hits you as you walk up the passage to it! Thanks for reminding me! ;) My flat in Barca was just around the corner from the Magic Fountain and I think I know the restaurant you mean (was it the one when you go up the escalators as if you're going to the olympic area?), but like you, I have no idea what it's called!

Now you mention that, I urge anyone going to Barcelona to take a trip to see that. Absolutely stunning.

Debs, was it Beauvais you were at? I got stuck there overnight last year coming home and had to walk about till 4am with my pack on until they opened the 'terminal' again and gave us camp beds. Lights stayed on all night.

Only time I enjoyed reading Harry Potter as it was the only book I could get my hands on!

Ah, I love Bosque de les fades with it's mad tree in the middle and the cloud of hash smoke that hits you as you walk up the passage to it! Thanks for reminding me! ;) My flat in Barca was just around the corner from the Magic Fountain and I think I know the restaurant you mean (was it the one when you go up the escalators as if you're going to the olympic area?), but like you, I have no idea what it's called!

What really freaked me out was the floating woman and the large mirror that changes as you walk past. I cant remember too much about the restaurant - was a bit worse for wear. Can just remember it was superb. :)

Now you mention that, I urge anyone going to Barcelona to take a trip to see that. Absolutely stunning.

Totally agree. Saw it on our first night there. Amazing.

Due to a massive f**k up and the fact we will be busy tomorrow, I have to go in.

I'm also in Sunday too, how much does that suck? I'm not going in till 12 on Sunday, meaning I can get hammered tomorrow night B)

I hate my job.

The disclosure Scotland check would have been done as is the case for anyone working with kids. However, if he’s no conviction it’s kind of difficult to know he had a collection of sick pics on his PC. No, as I said, you’re a *** because you often mhak the tired old ‘porridge/kilt/och aye the noo’ type gags about those that support Scottish independence along with making jokes about sex abuse – that’s why yer a ***.

That and you go on the Drouthy Ayr Loyal bus.

I think you're an utter idiot if you actually believe that me not agreeing immediately that independence would be good makes me a Rangers supporter.

Incredible! :lol:

I slept in today. And then running late, I discovered my dads Harry Potter book. Consequently, I missed the Arbroath game. I feel shame. At least I read the book though, what a shite ending!

Still, from my relatives in the past 2 days, Ive recieved a new computer, set of knives, random tins of food, and rather oddly, a roll of bathroom lino that my mum had spare, so its not all bad!