Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So why don't you tell us who he is, and if he's genuine, and not just some twat of an alias, he might be allowed back.

Hpw do you work that one out? If it isn't some twat as an alias, then the guy probably is called Tomas :lol:

Hpw do you work that one out? If it isn't some twat as an alias, then the guy probably is called Tomas :lol:

You know exactly what I mean, stop splitting hairs. Of course he's a bloody alias, I just want to know who it is!

Guest The Phoenix
I can assure you 'Tomas' isn't an alias in the sense that he is another poster posting under that name. He isn't Pompey either.

Just a hunch but is Tomas the one on the left in this picture?

post-7951-1186349253.jpg

Guest The Phoenix
I know this is pedantic..but please sort the grammar of your signature! It makes my brain hurt every time I skim over it.

Really xbl - when I was at school the teacher always told us what the corrections were.

This could be interesting, if he takes up the challenge. :lol:

Really xbl - when I was at school the teacher always told us what the corrections were.

Aye, but this is new age teaching...extra harsh!

I actually got grief last week because I pointed out a mistake on a notice one of the bosses pinned up on the board. They used 'their' in the wrong context. Apparently I'm too picky, but that wee mistake really bugged me! I found my eyes being drawn to it every time I was in a room with it. <_< I can live with spelling mistakes etc. but tiny little grammar errors really bug me for some reason.

ps. I've checked this post a few times now, but there is probably still going to be a mistake in there somewhere. :(

Edited by xbl

Aye, but this is new age teaching...extra harsh!

I actually got grief last week because I pointed out a mistake on a notice one of the bosses pinned up on the board. They used 'their' in the wrong context. Apparently Im too picky, but that wee mistake really bugged me! I found my eyes being drawn to it every time I was in a room with it. <_< I can live with spelling mistakes etc. but tiny little grammar errors really bug me for some reason.

ps. I've checked this post a few times now, but theres probably still going to be a mistake in there somewhere. :(

There should have been an apostrophe in "theres".

Here to help ;)

Guest XaaronPrimus
Everyones a bloody expert now. <_< This is the danger with having a petty nag about poor grammar. :lol:

Yep, gotta get it right or everyone things you're an idiot! :P

Apostrophe in Everyones :lol::lol:

Arrrrgghh! It is like a waking nightmare! One is never going to speak about such matters on here again. One can see you b*****dly creatures lining up to stick the boot in, pouncing on mundane mistakes that many forum participants frequently make.

There, I think this one is mistake free. :ph34r: