Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix
Arrrrgghh! It is like a waking nightmare! One is never going to speak about such matters on here again. One can see you b*****dly creatures lining up to stick the boot in, pouncing on mundane mistakes that many forum participants frequently make.

There, I think this one is mistake free. :ph34r:

I believe you started it. :rolleyes:;)

Guest tomas_glasgow
I can assure you 'Tomas' isn't an alias in the sense that he is another poster posting under that name. He isn't Pompey either.

Correct but it is hard to prove who you are. While protecting your private details on the internet .It will be proved in the end l'm not pompey because l'm not pompey.

and here's the picture ck asked me to post on p'n'b on msn tonight :huh:

Edited by tomas_glasgow

Guest tomas_glasgow
Nice hardman "glare", bet that made you feel better about the rest of your car crash of a life.

thats not even me, well done swampy on putting your foot in it :lol:

thats not even me, well done swampy on putting your foot in it :lol:

How does that in any way make it better?

You had to find some other poor b*****d's hardman glare instead?

Christ, if this is a faux pas on my part, I'll have another one.

Guest tomas_glasgow
How does that in any way make it better?

You had to find some other poor b*****d's hardman glare instead?

Christ, if this is a faux pas on my part, I'll have another one.

keeping digging...tried a whitty comeback which failed and manged to insult someone esle in the process well done swampy.

l don't see what someones glare has got to do with anyting though.

Acronyms! Where the feck is 'IPS' and how can I get a file from them?! My work even has a guide to all the acronyms used - it's ridiculous.

We were once looking for a file and had searched everwhere for it with no luck. We had to wait for the staff memebr who'd last had it to come back from leave so we could ask her where she'd put it as she'd marked it as sent to 'BUMD'. :blink: Turned out it was, I josh you not, the Box Under My Desk. :o<_<:rolleyes:

keeping digging...tried a whitty comeback which failed and manged to insult someone esle in the process well done swampy.

l don't see what someones glare has got to do with anyting though.

I thought it made sense... read it again?

Guest tomas_glasgow

Junior schoolchildren were told to copy lines of a Muslim prayer - for handwriting practice.

The Call To Prayer copied by ten-year-olds at Newlands Primary School in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, included the lines "Allah is the greatest" and "there is no god but Allah".

Angry parent Hayley Clayton told the Sun: "The explanation was that the children were learning about Islam in RE.

"But this was like taking an oath. A Muslim child would never be asked to write a Bible passage."

Her stepson Billy Darbyshire was one of the classmates told by his teacher, deputy head Helen Green, to copy the prayer. "Why didn't she choose a passage from a normal story book to teach handwriting?"

When she pointed out that three of the 7/7 suicide bombers came from Leeds just 15 miles away, Mrs Green acknowleged that it was a "sensitive issue".

"If it's sensitive, why choose that prayer?" she asked.

Billy's dad Martin said there were no Muslims in the class. "I'm not religious but it offended me.

"It must have been worse for children whose parents do have different beliefs." Wakefield Council officials said they believed the prayer had been written for a Religious Education lesson

An other piece of liberal left brainwashing.Same old same old from the left turn on the kids ,sick.

Edited by tomas_glasgow

Junior schoolchildren were told to copy lines of a Muslim prayer - for handwriting practice.

The Call To Prayer copied by ten-year-olds at Newlands Primary School in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, included the lines "Allah is the greatest" and "there is no god but Allah".

Angry parent Hayley Clayton told the Sun: "The explanation was that the children were learning about Islam in RE.

"But this was like taking an oath. A Muslim child would never be asked to write a Bible passage."

Her stepson Billy Darbyshire was one of the classmates told by his teacher, deputy head Helen Green, to copy the prayer. "Why didn't she choose a passage from a normal story book to teach handwriting?"

When she pointed out that three of the 7/7 suicide bombers came from Leeds just 15 miles away, Mrs Green acknowleged that it was a "sensitive issue".

"If it's sensitive, why choose that prayer?" she asked.

Billy's dad Martin said there were no Muslims in the class. "I'm not religious but it offended me.

"It must have been worse for children whose parents do have different beliefs." Wakefield Council officials said they believed the prayer had been written for a Religious Education lesson

an other piece of liberal left brainwashing.Same old same old from the left turn on the kids sick.

Same old lack of effective punctuation, Tomas.

My nag, Ive been on my own in the house for weeks now! This is the longest Ive ever lived on my own, and I think its starting to hit my sanity. I noticed tonight that I was having conversations with myself, but that half the conversation was in my head, and the other half was spoken out loud with my unreal tournament voice (think : "Head Shot!"). I wonder how long Ive been doing that for? :unsure: I sound like a growly version of Gollum.