Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That's a bit extreme!!!

At least it's lunch time the now, can get some peace from her!

She has been talking to The Judge from the Sunday Mail cos of Scottish Gas, and the photographers just been on the phone to her to come over to take her picture. Imagine when her pic is actually in the paper am no going to hear the end of it!

I'll end up being in the Sunday Mail for committing murder. Either that or suicide from jumping off the Clyde Arc Bridge.

Right in the baby maker its the only way to shut the bitch up.

Has she not being paying her gas bills?

Women. <_<

The numpty in my house has just invited some cowboys that cold called her out of the blue to quote us for our kitchen.

She justifies this to me by saying:

"They said they were in our area!"

She'd buy anything, honestly. :rolleyes:

Right in the baby maker its the only way to shut the bitch up.

Has she not being paying her gas bills?

Nope not been paying her gas bills but saying they aren't her bills but she doesn't get her gas with any other gas supplier :blink:

Don't even ask. I've had it for today, twenty mins to go I'll be out of here.

Nope not been paying her gas bills but saying they aren't her bills but she doesn't get her gas with any other gas supplier :blink:

Don't even ask. I've had it for today, twenty mins to go I'll be out of here.

7 minutes now, just a little longer ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Were 4-0 up, and here I sit packing, tidying, and preparing to go away, checking the score over the web every so often. Gah!

Still, 4-0 up and I go on holiday on Friday morning! :D

Nottingham Forest v Bournemouth 15:00 hrs Saturday 11 August followed by an evening at Hooters? :unsure:

Nottingham Forest v Bournemouth 15:00 hrs Saturday 11 August followed by an evening at Hooters? :unsure:

Nope - Im on total holiday! No way am I going to waste my money on football in England. I try and keep my football money for Arbroath.

No driving

No football

No interweb

(which means) no P&B

I shall apparently be at a free music festival in Chesterfield, with licensed bars.

7 minutes now, just a little longer ;)

I ran away at five to four.

Today hasn't been any better, canny get a shower cos one fo the flatmates has decided to grout it but taking 3 feckin days but I couldn't even have a shower if i wanted to cos she's taken the shower head off and for some reason dismantled it and it's lying all about the bathroom floor with all the shampoo bottles etc that were in the shower cubicle.

Canny have a bath or to scared to have a bath cos there is wasps nest at the side of the house next to the bathroom and they are all getting in somewhere and landing in the bath.

I have been responsible for the murder of millions of wasps.

The landlady who i have been harassing for weeks to get this sorted cos am not allowed pay for it to be removed then take it out the rent money, still hasnt done anything about it!

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blink::angry::bairn

I could actaully go a drink right now. I woke up wanting a drink. I have a feeling I will be drinking tonight.

The day will get worse I know it.

It just has, my ever annoying senior has just walked in.

Roll on 3.30 Friday.

I ran away at five to four.

Today hasn't been any better, canny get a shower cos one fo the flatmates has decided to grout it but taking 3 feckin days but I couldn't even have a shower if i wanted to cos she's taken the shower head off and for some reason dismantled it and it's lying all about the bathroom floor with all the shampoo bottles etc that were in the shower cubicle.

Canny have a bath or to scared to have a bath cos there is wasps nest at the side of the house next to the bathroom and they are all getting in somewhere and landing in the bath.

I have been responsible for the murder of millions of wasps.

The landlady who i have been harassing for weeks to get this sorted cos am not allowed pay for it to be removed then take it out the rent money, still hasnt done anything about it!

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blink::angry::bairn

I could actaully go a drink right now. I woke up wanting a drink. I have a feeling I will be drinking tonight.

The day will get worse I know it.

It just has, my ever annoying senior has just walked in.

Roll on 3.30 Friday.

ALKY :P:P:P

Just had my new ID card photo taken. Despite a bath, hair and beard trim etc, the dodgy lighting they use at the ID Centre has made my moustache turn ginger and has highlighted the grey bits in my beard! :(