Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My nag, Ive been on my own in the house for weeks now! This is the longest Ive ever lived on my own, and I think its starting to hit my sanity. I noticed tonight that I was having conversations with myself, but that half the conversation was in my head, and the other half was spoken out loud with my unreal tournament voice (think : "Head Shot!"). I wonder how long Ive been doing that for? :unsure: I sound like a growly version of Gollum.

I love living on my own, but in the 2nd half of last month, I was skint and sat in the flat on my own far more than was good for me.

This came to a head with me getting rather pished in order to alleviate the boredom, which in turn led to my imagination going into overdrive, the result being texts and phonecalls that seemed less of a good idea when I sobered up. :ph34r:

Fortunately, I managed to grovel my way out of the resultant hole, and I've not yet started talking to myself. :P

Spending too much time in a flat on yer tod is definitely not good.

My nag, Ive been on my own in the house for weeks now! This is the longest Ive ever lived on my own, and I think its starting to hit my sanity. I noticed tonight that I was having conversations with myself, but that half the conversation was in my head, and the other half was spoken out loud with my unreal tournament voice (think : "Head Shot!"). I wonder how long Ive been doing that for? :unsure: I sound like a growly version of Gollum.

Get yourself a goldfish

Or a penguin.

I adopted one at London Zoo for the wife. She got papers for it and all sorts of things including a photo(unsigned).

But it caught some horrendous disease and all the penguins got put down. They probably caught it off Rolph Harris who was always at London Zoo back then. I don`t think he washed his hands regulalrly after going for a slash. Harris killed the penguins.