Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just had my new ID card photo taken. Despite a bath, hair and beard trim etc, the dodgy lighting they use at the ID Centre has made my moustache turn ginger and has highlighted the grey bits in my beard! :(

It cant be as bad as the ones taken in the photo booths..... :ph34r::unsure:

Why are photo booths so small!?

And why don't the seats adjust in some of them.

I enter my passport photo from the side, because of the way I had to contort myself just to get my face inside "The Oval".

I was fine when I got mine done a good few years back,and I'm not what you would call slim by any stretch of the imagination. :ph34r::lol:

Edit:

Och, go on - I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
:lol: If I had a scanner I would. Edited by saints1884

In-Laws :angry:

First Sunday of the Premiership season perfectly set up for Chelsea and Man United both playing and me watching with a few beers, thinking no problem because the wife is working.

Turns out she's going to do night-shifts Saturday AND Sunday but still go to the in-laws in Edinburgh(or wherever) on Sunday, getting virtually no sleep and meaning I have to go as well. :angry::angry::angry:

In-Laws :angry:

First Sunday of the Premiership season perfectly set up for Chelsea and Man United both playing and me watching with a few beers, thinking no problem because the wife is working.

Turns out she's going to do night-shifts Saturday AND Sunday but still go to the in-laws in Edinburgh(or wherever) on Sunday, getting virtually no sleep and meaning I have to go as well. :angry::angry::angry:

Fall down with an illness. Works for me on the odd occasion :ph34r:

The watermarks on Passports really f**k up the pictures! Its given Kilt a blue beard, and I've ended up with X-Men style face markings.

post-640-1186653528.jpg

I'm a happy child.

Mine is enough to scare children away from any fire. :lol: (Just cut out and keep on the mantle.) :blink:

You might have smiled.(I know your not meant to on passport photos) I posted mine a few posts up. :ph34r:

Nah, I smiled on my first pass and looked a right twonk for the next 5 years. :( I'll PM you why it's not a good idea in my job to be smiling! ;)

Aye, IF you can get there. You'll probably 'just happen' to be pre-occupied totally skint! :(

And what kind of list is this? Just a small worry in the back of my mind :ph34r:

Amended accordingly. ;)

And, err, my 'American Serial Killer death list'.......well you started it! :P:lol:;)

Amended accordingly. ;)

And, err, my 'American Serial Killer death list'.......well you started it! :P:lol:;)

You must have had that before, surely? :ph34r:

I'm not saying you look like one, just the pictures make you look like one, Even if you're not allowed to smile, you could have made yourself look happy rather than looking like a man who's shed full of dead bodies had just been found :ph34r:

Edited by Mon the Rovers