Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:angry::angry::angry: Fuckin Scottish Gas :angry::angry::angry:

Left us a week without a feckin washing machine, what the f**k am i paying all that money for 3* covers for <_<:angry:

It's not the first time either, 2 years ago when my first son was 4 months old they left us with no heating or hot water for a week, last christmas they left us without heating or hot water for 4 days and now with a proper newborn in the house they leave us a week and a half without a feckin washing machine :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I even took the time to look for the part myself and got 4 companies who could all have supplied the part needed next day :angry:

The gas board had a guy out on Wednesday (Fault reported on Saturday :blink: ) The guy tells us he can get the part next day, doesn't turn up so i phone the gas board to be told he'd be there friday between 12 and 2, got a phone call this morning telling me that they can't get the part till tuesday :angry: how come i can could have got the part on thursday but they couldn't :angry:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Rant over.

Ah yes, good old Kitchen Appliance Care. Not worth the paper it's written on, and that's from someone who used to have to sell it.

set fire to the gas main outside....they will be out fast as f**k

They told me when i reported the fault that if i couldn't get the washing or water out of the machine i could have had someone that day :blink: but being not to shabby with that type of thing i got the washing out and the water drained away :rolleyes: next time i'll just tell them i can't get the fucking washing out and the water's still in the machine ;)

I'm too honest for my own good Ron :( also are gas main problems not to do with Transco?

Ah yes, good old Kitchen Appliance Care. Not worth the paper it's written on, and that's from someone who used to have to sell it.

It won't be a cover I have for much longer, as soon as the machine is fixed I'm cancelling.

They offered me 20% off of the cover as compensation which equates too around £110 for the year but i'll still be cancelling as soon as the machine's repaired and swapping suppliers once I've got a bit of cash to cover what I owe them (I may even attempt to get them to forget that as compensatory offer for all the shit i've put up with)

Edited by Bowie_1888

:angry::angry::angry: Fuckin Scottish Gas :angry::angry::angry:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Rant over.

Think it must be something to do with babies and washing machines. My pal was home three days after giving birth and her washing machine went on fire!

Lesson of the day folks; don't try bathing babies in washing machines!

Lesson of the day folks; don't try bathing babies in washing machines!

But it's a very good labour saving way of keeping them clean....

....although I have heard washing machines ahve other uses too...spin cycle...

:ph34r:

Guest God is a bairn
But it's a very good labour saving way of keeping them clean....

....although I have heard washing machines ahve other uses too...spin cycle...

:ph34r:

warning! warning! shite banter on the horizon

Rangers and Celtic advertising for children to go to their football schools isn't sectarian, it just shows that they have the money and the impetus to go out and canvas for prospects.

Nowt sectarian about that, more good business sense!

Exactly.

Why don't Ayr advertise in the Ayrshire Post or whatever it's called..

Oh and folk that moan on pointless internet fitba forums when they could be outside in the sun. :angry:

:lol: Oh the irony :D:P

Edited to add, racists and people who rubbish your views without considering them are the kind of things that get right on my tits.

Edited by Lordofthewing

:lol: Oh the irony :D:P

Edited to add, racists and people who rubbish your views without considering them are the kind of things that get right on my tits.

Aye, but you're a Celtic fan, we don't care what gets on your nerves :P

Guest XaaronPrimus
I ordered a NeoFlash MK5 - 16G from This website yesterday morning,but today every time I go to the track my order it just says

They look reliable...

Probably going out last thing. Do they give any delivery promises?

I'm in the same boat mate, why do u think I'm posting more pish than usual and slagging tomas glasgow (more than yesterday)?

I've sat and done f**k all today. it's bollocks.

I dont think I'll do any work until I finish at 1230 on tuesday to go on holiday :D

8 minutes :D

I've sat and done f**k all today. it's bollocks.

I dont think I'll do any work until I finish at 1230 on tuesday to go on holiday :D

8 minutes :D

And counting. I've done about as much work as u, being the lowest admin assistant in the SAAS general enquiries unit is such a piece of piss, I'm hittin the pub as soon as I've dumped ma stuff at home.

I'm getting a bottle of monks wine then drinking it in my mates then going to the pub when the rest of the lads finish :lol:

I'm a drunken poolshark, andIm bollocks when sober.

Weird :P

Not weird, as long as u stick to the 3 pint rule. Have a good one yerself. Make sure u get home safely (and steamin')

I ordered a NeoFlash MK5 - 16G from This website yesterday morning,but today every time I go to the track my order it just says

Mail strike.

Apparently bulk pickups and deliveries to/from businesses were the first to be affected. My mate's having the same problem with some DVDs he ordered from Amazon the other day, so I wouldn't worry.