Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have.....

Passport

ID Pass

:(

I believe there's a picture of you sticking your tongue out.....I could find it if I wasn't such a gentleman! ;)

First one looks like a middle aged Rasputin :P

Second one, ha ha ya ginger bassa! :lol::ph34r:

I was about to say 'yay! I didn't make it in that one!', but is that me chatting to SLJ (can just see the top of my head behind Debs' shoulder)? :lol:

See Lyn, that's where the whole point of being a lightweight comes in. Have a great laugh, drink yourself silly, and go home before the pictures are taken :D

See Lyn, that's where the whole point of being a lightweight comes in. Have a great laugh, drink yourself silly, and go home before the pictures are taken :D

.....after dropping three full pints consecutively.... :ph34r::P:lol:

Where's the 'point and laugh' value in that, though? :lol:

Ah, you see, that's what you get while you're there though. Everybody has seen the transformation from semi-coherent Ginger to drink dropping ginger and thus the point and laugh factor.

See, planned it out a T :ph34r:

:lol:

That was me wibbly wobbly me, but thanks to NO LARDTM I'm the guy directly below 'PRESS BOX'

I am checking to see if watching Raith win still turns me on

At least you're face is hidden. They got a cracker of me going mental at Brechinlast season after Hislop scored :ph34r:

Jealousy will get you no where Kilt :P

I am four feet away with a big grin on ma fizzer! Jealous, moi?!?! :P:rolleyes:

At least you're face is hidden. They got a cracker of me going mental at Brechinlast season after Hislop scored :ph34r:

There are some good ones of various Berwicker's going mental at Montrose and doing the Conga at Raith that I have. :D And one of me shagging an inflatable sheep at Stenny! :(

There are some good ones of various Berwicker's going mental at Montrose and doing the Conga at Raith that I have. :D And one of me shagging an inflatable sheep at Stenny! :(

There was one up on the Queens website, a shot right along the terracing, cannae mind who we were playing that day. Anyway, upshot of the story was that I was in it, I looked like a wee grey midget. Didn't help that I was standing next to one of me tallest mates at the time either!

The two lassies I was supposed to be taking out tonight have just blown me out! One is 'too tired' after her night shift so they're both having a quiet night in at their hotel before leaving for London tomorrow morning. <_<

I can't even pull overweight munters, FFS! :angry: (Not that I was going to try you understand.) :whistle:ph34r:

Friday had better be pretty feckin ra - I need cheered up! :(

The two lassies I was supposed to be taking out tonight have just blown me out! One is 'too tired' after her night shift so they're both having a quiet night in at their hotel before leaving for London tomorrow morning. <_<

I can't even pull overweight munters, FFS! :angry: (Not that I was going to try you understand.) :whistle:ph34r:

Friday had better be pretty feckin ra - I need cheered up! :(

Hard lines!

Hard lines!

Thanks for your sympathy and understanding! :rolleyes:

Just spend your money on Raith away then instead Nick.

I'll work on it. Depends if Kilt junior tags along on the family railcard and pays his way to get in! ;)

Edited by Kilt

Guest XaaronPrimus

Burning the shirt you were going to wear to an interview tomorrow.

Stupid Iron :angry:

Edited by XaaronPrimus