Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fall down with an illness. Works for me on the odd occasion :ph34r:
I have.....

Passport

Fucking hell! Berwick have a celebrity fan.

Altogether now:

"Ra-ra-Rasputin,

lover of the Russian queen..."

:lol:

I can't even pull overweight munters, FFS! :angry: (Not that I was going to try you understand.) :whistle:ph34r:

Friday had better be pretty feckin ra - I need cheered up! :(

You've never asked me! ;)

Right, well the man got my boiler working, but in actual fact, he wasn't meant to. He's fixed it because I've basically been without it for so long and I need to get washing dry and stuff, but because there's inadequate ventilation, he really should have shut it off altogether. It's the valves that are sticking, but he's not allowed to touch them - they really need replaced, however, the ventilation goes out into the communal hallway, rather than directly outside, so I shouldn't be using it at all.

Also, he said that it's a legal requirement to have it serviced annually, but I've been here over a year, and it's never once been done. Plus, the problem was pointed out 5 years ago, and nothing's ever been done about it.

I think I'll be on to the Council about a flat when I get back from Bristol.

Soon Monster, soon. :(:(

The bony curled finger of the reaper is soon to unfurl, and he will point at you!

Or maybe somebody else, if he's awfy busy.

Anyway, just drink the cocoa through that straw and we'll get your nappy done A.S.A.P. ;)