Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's fcuking shite isn't it? :angry:

Who else did you have as part of your treble?

Raging man! That's two weeks in a row, and I would have been in for a healthy profit. :(

:angry:

Motherwell and Cowdenbeath. I only put £2 and I can't remember how much I would have won, I think it was about £20. I'm not a big gambler, I just put wee bets on here and there.

Spaniards.

Thanks to them indulging in their national hobby of arguing, the Barca game wasn't shown last night, and it might take 'some weeks' for the media companies to resolve the dispute.

I think we should invade the b*****ds. <_<

Spaniards.

Thanks to them indulging in their national hobby of arguing, the Barca game wasn't shown last night, and it might take 'some weeks' for the media companies to resolve the dispute.

I think we should invade the b*****ds. <_<

I was looking forward to the barca game <_<

I have just been interviewed by the Police.

Apparently one of my neighbours (a complete nutter) said I ran him over when driving out of the car park on Saturday to go to Somerset, and he is injured and had to go to hospital.

Although I did have to bump up onto the kerb to get round his motor (he parks it across the entrance to the car paerk to try and block people in), he was nowhere near me. He's got a sprained foot and is claiming it was me driving over him.

The Police were perfectly pleasant to me and left saying I sounded 'credible' and they wouldn't be persuing the issue further as there were no witnesses or evidence. All the same I'm furious that someone would lie like that. I really really want to knock his door and deal with him, but I won't. :angry: