Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I generally do alright out of them, I have however lost a fucking fortune in the last two days. and it is really really annoying.

Think of all the cool things you could have bought instead of gambling. Waste of money :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
Ok dad. :lol::lol:

My pptgoyn - 5 week months :angry:

When you get to my age 5 week months are a blessing.

If they were all 5 weeks long, I'd have longer to live. :ph34r::D

Fucking Ladbrokes fucking rigged fucking roulette machines the fucking c**ts, how can the little ball consistenly roll in to the two numbers right beside my choice.

Its just not fucking cricket. :angry:

I know how you feel. :angry:

F'cking roulette machines! I should not use them to gamble.

I won over 300£ playing the roullette machines one day :lol:

Fuxake! :o

How much di you put into the machine to get that back, if you don't mind me asking?

My RTBC:

It's sunny, and I'm playing 5's tonight. B)

My MK5 thing for my DS is fucked due to someone fucking up the USB connector. Now I cant play it. :angry:

Edit: I am also getting an error message saying it cant boot the menu screen on my DS anyone know how to fix it? :unsure:

Edited by saints1884

Shakey, EF at home to Stranraer and Gretna 'home' to Motherwell pays out at odds of over 2/1.

Get your money on it B)

East Fife, aye definitely! :D

But Gretna to beat Motherwell, I don't know bout that man. :blink:

I think there may be a bigger certainty to add to an EF bet which will pay out better. B) (Not that I have a successful track record at gambling though lol! :ph34r::rolleyes: )

East Fife, aye definitely! :D

But Gretna to beat Motherwell, I don't know bout that man. :blink:

I think there may be a bigger certainty to add to an EF bet which will pay out better. B) (Not that I have a successful track record at gambling though lol! :ph34r::rolleyes: )

Damn, meant Motherwell 'away' at Grenta.

The bookies have given odds of 4/5 which you could expect if Motherwll were away to a struggling, relgation bound team, but I don't think they've quite factored in that it's being played at Motherwell's ground.

Damn, meant Motherwell 'away' at Grenta.

The bookies have given odds of 4/5 which you could expect if Motherwll were away to a struggling, relgation bound team, but I don't think they've quite factored in that it's being played at Motherwell's ground.

Aye that seems decent man. ;)

I was thinking about EF to beat Stranraer, Ross County to beat Peterhead and Raith Rovers @ Cowdenbeath treble. Odds of 5.73 to 1. Thoughts?

B)