Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My MK5 thing for my DS is fucked due to someone fucking up the USB connector. Now I cant play it. :angry:

Edit: I am also getting an error message saying it cant boot the menu screen on my DS anyone know how to fix it? :unsure:

Sorry V, I can't help. Ididn't understand a word of that...MK5, DS, USB... :blink: ..the 'fucked' bit I did get! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

Sorry V, I can't help. Ididn't understand a word of that...MK5, DS, USB... :blink: ..the 'fucked' bit I did get! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

:lol: A DS is a hand held games console,an MK5 is a card thing that slots into your DS so you can acquire games to play on your DS,and a USB is a port that is in your PC tower to connect the DS to to your PC to get the games onto your DS.

:lol: A DS is a hand held games console,an MK5 is a card thing that slots into your DS so you can acquire games to play on your DS,and a USB is a port that is in your PC tower to connect the DS to to your PC to get the games onto your DS.

Errmm...thanks for that. *Makes mental note to print it off and take it to 14 year old number 1 son for further clarification*

Don't worry Kilt, I never understood a word of it either.

:lol: I'm glad I'm not alone!

:o I hope when I get as old as you and Kilt I will remember or know what things mean. :lol::ph34r:

:( Harsh. Particularly as Fudge is 27 years younger than me! :ph34r::lol:

Errmm...thanks for that. *Makes mental note to print it off and take it to 14 year old number 1 son for further clarification*

:lol: I'm glad I'm not alone!

:( Harsh. Particularly as Fudge is 27 years younger than me! :ph34r::lol:

I'll be 35 this year. :(:ph34r:

I know how you feel. :angry:

F'cking roulette machines! I should not use them to gamble.

Fuxake! :o

How much di you put into the machine to get that back, if you don't mind me asking?

My RTBC:

It's sunny, and I'm playing 5's tonight. B)

The max I have won out of one of them is £650, that was off £20, there is an art to it, sometimes the stupid fucking things just ride you until the cows come home.

I know how you feel. :angry:

F'cking roulette machines! I should not use them to gamble.

Fuxake! :o

How much di you put into the machine to get that back, if you don't mind me asking?

My RTBC:

It's sunny, and I'm playing 5's tonight. B)

It was a mere £20 stake after a few spins was up to £140.

Was going to collect the £100 and gable the forty and then just kept going until £300 came on and I wanted to go home to take a shit.

Monster seems to have disappeared, on the eve of our game at Somerset Park. Even a PM has failed to elicit a response as to why he says he's not going. :(

He's either too chicken for a Borderer's booze binge or Ayrgirl's nobbled him! :ph34r:

Due to holidays, I will be driving a big truck around the nursing homes of Ayrhsire on Monday, picking up a couple of tonne of Old Folks shitty nappies.

Hurrah :(

What time? I'm working Sunday night and they usually come at 5-6am to pick that stuff up! Fancy a cuppa?

My pttgoyn - Tiscali broadband (not been working for the last 3 hours and I've just spent 25 minutes on the phone to get it working again) :angry:

Monster seems to have disappeared, on the eve of our game at Somerset Park. Even a PM has failed to elicit a response as to why he says he's not going. :(

He's either too chicken for a Borderer's booze binge or Ayrgirl's nobbled him! :ph34r:

Too chicken? You'd die trying to keep up. ;)

I did tell you earlier in the week, then the wife left a message for you as well on your bebo.

I have Callum tomorrow, I don't tend to do daytime booze binges when in charge of a 6 year old! :rolleyes:

As for not replying to your PM today, sory, but try getting the wife off internet bingo - more chance of you getting yer Nat King this millenium. ;)