Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My student loan hasn't been paid into my account :angry:

Is your student loan just with The Student Loan Company?

I ask as their scheduled payment dates for this year are the 7th of each month, that's when I and all my classmates get ours.

Plus, usually it's 3-4 working days after the scheduled payment date.

I have no beer in the house. :(

Not a problem, you say. Just go to the shop on the way home, you say.

Yes, but this is Troon.

Average age of other shoppers: 93.

Average time spent talking to 'Sadie', 'Maisie' and 'Senga' about fucking sanatogen and worm tablets for Dougal the Yorkshire Terrier while blocking every single damn aisle and smelling of piss and sherry: 25 minutes.

Average time until I lose my temper at said coffin dodgers: 90 seconds.

:angry::angry::angry:

Yes, but this is Troon.

Average time spent talking to 'Sadie', 'Maisie' and 'Senga' about fucking sanatogen and worm tablets for Dougal the Yorkshire Terrier while blocking every single damn aisle and smelling of piss and sherry: 25 minutes.

That is a quality rant! :lol:

Sitting in work absolutely bored out of my skull. All the work for the week that I had was completed yesterday. There is 3 hours to go until I go up to Glasgow for a few drinks then home to buy some , erm , raving utensils for tomorrow ( Fantazia ).

I normally look forward to Fridays but this one really sucks donkey dick.

The only highlight of the day was when I left the house this morning and walked through scumland to go and get the bus. There was a little kid, about 13-14 I'd say, and he looked completely smacked up like literally full of heroin. This was 730am. He had a toy crossbow and one shoe on and him and his equally as tinky little friend/brother/fellowsmackaddict were stealing milk from people's doorsteps.

The site of little smackhead with one shoe and toy crossbow was funny, but watching him try and drink the milk and spill it all down himself really made me laugh at him.

Little kithead b*****d.

Yes, but this is Troon.

90 seconds,that far too long. :P

I trust you washed your hands before posting that or your keyboard's gonnae be.........

.....ah, too late! :ph34r::lol:

I'd washed my hands twice before posting that, I've since had a shower and washed my hands again, and STILL traces remain- and yes, I did use a paintbrush and not my hands to apply the paint.

I bought Olde English cider instead. :lol:

Ten years ago I would have exploded with rage after 3 seconds, but I'm getting on a bit. GOOSE-FRAH-BAH.....GOOSE-FRAH-BAH..... ;)

I just need my tablets and everything with the world is fine. B)

Sitting in work absolutely bored out of my skull. All the work for the week that I had was completed yesterday. There is 3 hours to go until I go up to Glasgow for a few drinks then home to buy some , erm , raving utensils for tomorrow ( Fantazia ).

I normally look forward to Fridays but this one really sucks donkey dick.

The only highlight of the day was when I left the house this morning and walked through scumland to go and get the bus. There was a little kid, about 13-14 I'd say, and he looked completely smacked up like literally full of heroin. This was 730am. He had a toy crossbow and one shoe on and him and his equally as tinky little friend/brother/fellowsmackaddict were stealing milk from people's doorsteps.

The site of little smackhead with one shoe and toy crossbow was funny, but watching him try and drink the milk and spill it all down himself really made me laugh at him.

Little kithead b*****d.

1st point, know how yer feelin'. Second point, :lol: nicely put!

Best cider going about, I buy it through choice, it's awesome! None of your sweet Strongbow shit, I like a kick to my cidre!!!

I know f**k all about cider really, I just bought it because it ws 20p cheaper per bottle than the Strongbow. :ph34r: