Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Home game today, that means I have to go. :(

Then tonight that lot will probably win the rugby, which will mean more pomp as the Queen fellates them all or whatever and it won't be off the telly or out the papers for a year.

Guest harry_wraggs
Going to Firhell as well?

It never rains but it pours. :P

fell asleep and didnt wake up till quarter to four so missed all that shite, drinking a few ice cold coronas just now...alls well that ends well :thumsup2

xbl was meant to be joining me in a road trip to Arbroath but a PM circa 5am confirmed he was ra and that he may not make it. :(

I sent you a pm?? :blink:

My nag, a crippling hangover, deciding for some reason it would be a good idea to come in at 4am and make myself a pizza, wash it down with a hot chocolate, and then have a bowl of icecream.

Waking up around midday to find that I was paralysed in pain, and Id managed to spew all over my bedroom carpet, and that there was no chance of me making the match.

Just a long, hungover day really. :(

Guest harry_wraggs
I sent you a pm?? :blink:

My nag, a crippling hangover, deciding for some reason it would be a good idea to come in at 4am and make myself a pizza, wash it down with a hot chocolate, and then have a bowl of icecream.

Waking up around midday to find that I was paralysed in pain, and Id managed to spew all over my bedroom carpet, and that there was no chance of me making the match.

Just a long, hungover day really. :(

i hate when you come in mad wae it about 4 or 5 and cook yourself a big meal... you wake up in the morning feeling like youve got a boulder in your stomach

A shite performance. <_<

A 9-hour bus journey, and at the end of the game, only one of our players applauded our efforts. :angry:

A defeat.

This has been shite.

spending an absolute fortune to go watch a bunch of players who give no effort what so ever.

I feel for you chaps, having experienced this frequently.

At least we were at home yesterday to witness a bunch of primadonas waste our time and money.

That said, I'll be down at Berwick in a fortnight for a ritual humping from relegation fodder purely because they will be motivated and we won't.

But then, the bus and the beer are what the day's all about. The fitba's just a distraction. :lol:

I feel for you chaps, having experienced this frequently.

At least we were at home yesterday to witness a bunch of primadonas waste our time and money.

That said, I'll be down at Berwick in a fortnight for a ritual humping from relegation fodder purely because they will be motivated and we won't.

But then, the bus and the beer are what the day's all about. The fitba's just a distraction. :lol:

B)