Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Fucking students!!!!!!

Im not even an undergrad! Im expected in around 9 every day, to work till 5. Now in my undergrad days, I would think it perfectly normal to sleep till 2 or 3pm. These days however, I generally have meetings and responsibilities. :(

Being a grown up sucks.

Im not even an undergrad! Im expected in around 9 every day, to work till 5. Now in my undergrad days, I would think it perfectly normal to sleep till 2 or 3pm. These days however, I generally have meetings and responsibilities. :(

Being a grown up sucks.

I was more saying that because I'm working at SAAS at the mo, was looking for a bite from someone ;)

Back to my point: Fucking Students! :lol:

Being a grown up sucks.

I was expected to do that and more when I was an undergrad.

I was expected to do that and more when I was an undergrad.

Aye, but my flat tended to sleep days and work nights. By fourth year we would all get up at various times between 2 and 7pm, and then work through till 6-7 in the morning...if we had a morning lecture that we wanted to go to, then we would stay up till it was over, and then go home and go to bed.

Even most of my dissertation correspondence with my supervisor took place at 2am (thats when he always replied!), so I didnt really have to be in uni for much during the day.

Fraid no', I just send forms out. Ps if it's a loan, phone the Student Loans Company in Weegieland, if it's about a bursary phone SAAS.

It's not, its about my fees. I keep getting bounced from University to SAAS and back again, nobody knows whats going on and I'll probably be landed with a huge bill at the end of it all <_<

It's not, its about my fees. I keep getting bounced from University to SAAS and back again, nobody knows whats going on and I'll probably be landed with a huge bill at the end of it all <_<

Kin'L, dunno wot the craic is then. Are you repeating a year or what?

Oh aye, since it's fees you should phone SAAS.

Edited by Lordofthewing

Kin'L, dunno wot the craic is then. Are you repeating a year or what?

Oh aye, since it's fees you should phone SAAS.

Pretty much, I'm repeating most of a year because I knackered nerves in my hand in February and fucked myself for last semester. Neither the uni or SAAS seem to know what the score is, muppets the lot of them.

Next thing I know, its 11:15. Bugger. :(

And you're on here within 15 minutes - saddo

So far, no-one's commiserated me on my two cat's scoffing my leftover haggis pizza! :( Have you no soul's? :(

Let's swim in lake me :rolleyes: