Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The ref tonight is blatantly cheating for the home side. That was never a penalty/free-kick/drop ball. Saints have clearly paid him off beforehand. It's the west coast bias again. Wait, no, it's the sort of west of Fife bias.

Disgrace. :angry:

He's a shocker, but get over it and get on with it. He's as bad as every other referee around just now! Just think, my brother might end up reffing SFL games in a year or so - then you would know about it!!!

So my dilemma now is: Do I go straight home, and wait till the weekend to buy a new pair, or do I go to the Gyle before I get a train back from Edinburgh Park?

Just start pulling the wire. I do this everytime the output is only in one ear and it seems to fix the problem.

Very trivial this but its the stat that commentators trot out along the lines of.....

"Team X have only beaten team Y once since 1970"

....but when you think about, they have maybe only played each other 8 or 9 times in that time.

Surely it'd be more accurate to say they've only beaten them once in the last nine games.

Here's a mind blowing stat for you on that logic:- Rangers haven't beat East Stirling since 1964.

Get your money on the Shire :P

Just start pulling the wire. I do this everytime the output is only in one ear and it seems to fix the problem.

I think they're beyond that course of action. So on to my next question: What kind of earphones do I go for next? I usually end up buying a pair of Sony ones for a tenner, not bad quality, would probably last longer if I took beter care of any of my electrical equipment :(

I think they're beyond that course of action. So on to my next question: What kind of earphones do I go for next? I usually end up buying a pair of Sony ones for a tenner, not bad quality, would probably last longer if I took beter care of any of my electrical equipment :(

Is it for your phone, ipod, etc...?

Is it for your phone, ipod, etc...?

I'll probably use it with the handsfree bit of my phone, as the sound quality is better than the earphones that come with it, will also use it on my Creative Zen if I ever get it fixed (that has had a problem with the earphone socket for ages <_< )

If you only want to spend a tenner, buy these.

The sound is far better than anything you'll get elsewhere for a tenner. The difference between these and the cheap and nasty earphones you get with any mp3 player is amazing.

If you only want to spend a tenner, buy these.

The sound is far better than anything you'll get elsewhere for a tenner. The difference between these and the cheap and nasty earphones you get with any mp3 player is amazing.

I got a pair of JVC ones from Zavvi after work yesterday, but will bookmark that page as I'll probably need it in a couple of months anyway. Cheers :)

I could possibly hate PRI right now.

I spent the majority of last week in an utterly foul and distraught mood due to finding out my grans scan in November has shown up that she has a growth in her liver and likely to be her 2nd bout of cancer in as many years - but she got a phonecall today asking when she got a breast implant and it turns out they got her scans mixed up.

Utter disgrace.

I got my new Credit Card sent out today. It has taken a hell of a beating. So far -

£140 in Tesco

£100 on a pair of Straighteners

£200 on 2 new MP3 players for us both

And we are going to be looking at flights to both Bristol and Budapest in the very near future :ph34r:

Oh dear Lord.

Guest The Phoenix
I got my new Credit Card sent out today. It has taken a hell of a beating. So far -

£140 in Tesco

£100 on a pair of Straighteners

£200 on 2 new MP3 players for us both

And we are going to be looking at flights to both Bristol and Budapest in the very near future :ph34r:

Oh dear Lord.

I suggest you make the flights to Budapest one way.