Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you get tuscan suasge with pasta and garlic bread for tea and the following happens.

You note that the bread takes 15 minutes in the oven, and the pasta takes 4 minutes in the microwave.

You start the micro bang on time and when it pings you note that the garlic bread is cooked to perfection.

You then open the micro to find it completely empty before turning to see the pasta still sitting on the work surface, cold, and almost laughing at you.

:(

Sorry mate but

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a fairly long sentence!

I'm still dying (no pun intended, Monster) to meet Adam to find out how he captured the heart of the fair maiden.

Monster - Lots of candidates in front of you to be the Forum Clown. Despite your continuing efforts to wish me into the grave, I find most of your posts entertaining in an intellectual sort of way. ;)

Were you the guy that put a coffin in the cloak room just in case? I didn't even know you were there. I didn't even know Lyn-Marie's head was there.

world of warcraft offers a free back up system therefore your grade three wizard status will not be lost.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been typing the same document all day! Its not a big document, and I know exactly what I want to say...its just that Im really struggling to get my thoughts in the appropriate written form. This is not normally a problem for me. :(

Hope I get it finished soon, I want to sleep tonight.

You are the moaniest c**t ever to grace this forum. I wish I put you in my Dead Pool.

Aye, procrastination. :(

Went into the office this morning, planned and typed till half 5, came back here, ate tea, and came back up here, and typed/procrastinated till now. :( Just can't get in the mindset at all for some reason!

How do you find out how many posts you have done a day? I reckon I must be up to some stupid number by now!

You're on 14 a day mate. I know what you mean about the procrastination though, I'm supposed to be studying <_<

(Ihave 13 a day by the way :lol:)

You are the moaniest c**t ever to grace this forum. I wish I put you in my Dead Pool.

Well it is the petty nags thread! You might have a point though, I just looked at the posters for this thread...if you take both my incarnations into account, Im 5th most prolific poster in this thread.

Im just a misery guts!

Hello XBL

You have 52 posts over the last 24 hours, that is 1.7% of the posts made in the past 24 hours

Do you understand?

Hello again

You beat me to it and have left me looking foolish.

I don't mind though.

That is all

Edited by stuart.

PTTGOYN

6 week old kids who sleep well for 6 days and let you think you have cracked it, then they hit you with 2 sleepless nights in a row.

:(

This isn't particularly helpful to you just now, but be grateful you got a baby of that age to sleep for 6 nights. My second was still waking during the night regularly until he was 3 months old. Admittedly, he only gave me one entirely sleepless night during that time, but I'd have given anything for just one night uninterrupted!

This isn't particularly helpful to you just now, but be grateful you got a baby of that age to sleep for 6 nights. My second was still waking during the night regularly until he was 3 months old. Admittedly, he only gave me one entirely sleepless night during that time, but I'd have given anything for just one night uninterrupted!

That's what Chloroform is for.

I never knew you had a child never mind 2, hope you kept your pelvic floor exercises going or it could be tena lady time in a few years.