Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I am ill as f**k, my nose was completely blocked last night so I breathed through my mouth last night, which now means I've got a sore throat too.

What's the thing at the back of your throat called, that's swollen to about twice the normal size.

And this soccerette is annoying.

It's called the uvula, and if it's swollen you just need to drink a lot of liquid.

I was once dehydrated after a sporting event, drinking afterwards and then vomiting, and it was swollen like a beach ball. I remember vividly going to a tutorial on Monday (the whole sorry incident began on a Saturday evening) and having to "lift" my uvula off the back of my tongue (with my tongue, not my fingers) before speaking. (Sunday I'd successfully managed to avoid everyone and just lie in my room making death noises, so I didn't know how bad it was.)

edit: this is assuming it's not swollen coz of some disease or something

Edited by Swampy

I'm still fúcked, I've used over 130 tissues in 24 hours (cue fnarr fnarr comments), I can't breathe properly, however the real reason for posting here is that I've lost my phone, I haven't a clue where it is, I'm sure I had it in the house earlier but it has vapourised or something.

I'm still fúcked, I've used over 130 tissues in 24 hours (cue fnarr fnarr comments), I can't breathe properly, however the real reason for posting here is that I've lost my phone, I haven't a clue where it is, I'm sure I had it in the house earlier but it has vapourised or something.

Igor's just phoned me from a number that's not his own you know. Reach over and check his pockets. :P

It's alright, found it in the gunnels of one of the Lazyboys (cue more fnarr fnarr comments, I'm talking about the furniture here, not my weekend fun).

And Igor isn't in Fife anymore so the need to steal stuff diminishes every day.

Barbeque Kings is open til 5am. That makes you a loser, and me a winner. I am that ace.

ps. you prey on girls with low self esteem

(as do I)

Oh, I would kill lyn marie off of here for a takeaway to be open! I want barbeque kings! Need a takeaway. :(

Oh, I would kill lyn marie off of here for a takeaway to be open! I want barbeque kings! Need a takeaway. :(

Lyn-Marie is circa a foot and a half away from me. She basically want to kill you, and when i say basically, I mean literally.

As do I. (We'll kill you twice (thrice, as Shakey wants a piece))

Lyn-Marie is circa a foot and a half away from me. She basically want to kill you, and when i say basically, I mean literally.

As do I. (We'll kill you twice (thrice, as Shakey wants a piece))

Well let LM live, as apparently she's hot. However, shakey must die. And then you must go to BBQ Kings...does it deliver to Stirling?

Well Monster, you can start laughing now. 27c, no cloud cover, nice sea breeze in Raglan, factor 30 on. Went swimming, thought this is quite nice...

15 minute burn time. Legs are completely scarlet, absolute agony. I wish it was snowing, cold and dreich.

Gf has just farted, and it's stinking. She's away to bed laughing her head off, saying 'at least it's not a dutch oven...'. To think the day started with such promise.

Pissed off, and very sore :angry:

*unpacks car. Cancels trip to Stirling*

Bleh. Im not up to killing anyway, I am an ill ill ill individual. Plus I left part of my hearing aid on a dance floor in Bannockburn so Im going to have to schedule a trip to the hospital at some point. Bleh. :(

Bleh. Go have a fit, or whatever it is autistics do. <_<

Edited to add - The above comment was meant to be taken in jest, although it sounds rather harsh, sorry!

No offence taken chief, my comment was only in jest as well ;)

Bleh. Im not up to killing anyway, I am an ill ill ill individual. Plus I left part of my hearing aid on a dance floor in Bannockburn so Im going to have to schedule a trip to the hospital at some point. Bleh. :(

Everyone seems to be fucked today apart from me. I feel fine. :D