Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Men who think that if you're annoyed about something you must be on your period. FFS can a woman not be annoyed about something without it being related to that time of the month? Grow up.

What's up with you, got the painters in? :P;)

Edited by philpy

Threads that get locked just as you are posting :rolleyes:

Honestly who can be fucked complaining on an internet forum. Some folk need to get out more.

Yeah, sorry about that, I saw you were posting after I closed it. But I think enough had been said.

Men who think that if you're annoyed about something you must be on your period. FFS can a woman not be annoyed about something without it being related to that time of the month? Grow up.

Time of the month then?

In all fairness Debbie most of us find the two tend to coincide an awful lot.

Its all based on scientific research, statistics and guesswork.

You're 17 ffs. How would you know?

Well there are about 75 girls in the year and I can assure you its easy to tell when they're mood's a wee bit off.

Violence frequently follows.

Hey, its easier to blame the hormones than say to them: "You're just a moany cow today for no good reason", no?

Its tactful diplomacy. :)

Edited by vikingTON

Well there are about 75 girls in the year and I can assure you its easy to tell when they're mood's a wee bit off.

Violence frequently follows.

Hey, its easier to blame the hormones than say to them: "You're just a moany cow today for no good reason", no?

Its tactful diplomacy. :)

I'd rather be called a moany cow than some immature twat say "must be time of the month". :rolleyes: