Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I kid you not, they are making a musical about Ann Frank. Read it on the beeb, how the hell can they do that?

Belson-Begen, where the wind goes whistling down the plain...

How the f**k can you sing in a company when you're hiding?

I recently bought a box of nappies from Boots. They put the box in a bag and when I brought it home I took it upstairs and, like the lazy cow I am, I just put it in the bathroom next to the bath thinking "I'll sort that later". I didn't get round to moving it before my kids had a bath and gave the bathroom it's ritual mini-tsunami. Anyway, I eventually got round to putting the nappies away once everything had dried out only to find half the Boots logo from the carrier bag embossed onto the wooden bath panel and unwilling to come off! :o

My fiancee's flatmate has left her in the shit. He informed her last week that he was moving into a place of his own, and that he was giving her 2 weeks notice. She informed him that as he was'nt giving her the required month's notice, he would'nt be getting his deposit back. He said that was ok, as he has well-paid job and would'nt really worry about it. She got back to the flat tonight to discover that he'd moved out at the weekend while me and her were away up north. I am infuriated by the p***k, as he told her he'd be there for the 2 weeks notice, thus ensuring she would have some more money to tide her over.

Haven't you twigged yet?

It's a cunning plan to move you in mate. Good luck. ;)

Last Saturday they ran a 2 carriage train from Edinburgh to Glasgow, going through as many stops as it possibly could. Now being a Saturday It's gonna be full. Being a Saturday morning its going to be full. Being a scottish Holiday Saturday morning its going to be full. Being a Scottish holiday Saturday monrining, with the footie still on, it's going to be full, put some more fucking carriages on the thing you stupid b*****ds.

They did that on the 2nd as well while maintenance was going on. The Queen St/ Dunblane routes were merged into one, and those of us who jumped on at Haymarket had simply no choice than to stand. Farce.

They did that on the 2nd as well while maintenance was going on. The Queen St/ Dunblane routes were merged into one, and those of us who jumped on at Haymarket had simply no choice than to stand. Farce.

Edinburgh Park to Linlithgow is fucking hideous enough during 'rush hour' (although it's far more than a fucking hour <_< ), so I wouldn't think it'd be too much fun getting to Larbert.

Edinburgh Park to Linlithgow is fucking hideous enough during 'rush hour' (although it's far more than a fucking hour <_< ), so I wouldn't think it'd be too much fun getting to Larbert.

Like I said, imagine going all the way to the end at Dunblane!

Learning to drive was the best thing I ever did.

Fortunately I don't travel home much at peak time, just travel through in the mornings and aye, getting on at Edinburgh Park is generally a joke as there's never any seats. If I get a seat then its alright to get home to Larbert, and the train empties quite a bit between Lithgae and Falkirk anyway.

And I see the prices have been bumped up yet again, to continue their piss poor service. Yesterday morning we had the conductor apologise for the heating being knackered on the train ffs <_<

Fortunately I don't travel home much at peak time, just travel through in the mornings and aye, getting on at Edinburgh Park is generally a joke as there's never any seats. If I get a seat then its alright to get home to Larbert, and the train empties quite a bit between Lithgae and Falkirk anyway.

And I see the prices have been bumped up yet again, to continue their piss poor service. Yesterday morning we had the conductor apologise for the heating being knackered on the train ffs <_<

I noticed the slight price hike when I renewed my monthly ticket this morning. The service is still shite and it took me half an hour to get from Linlithgow to Edinburgh Park this morning, due to a bit of flooding, but still, I was none too pleased about the extra bit on my journey, and the extra cost for nothing more than, apparently, a wee bit more standing space <_<

I noticed the slight price hike when I renewed my monthly ticket this morning. The service is still shite and it took me half an hour to get from Linlithgow to Edinburgh Park this morning, due to a bit of flooding, but still, I was none too pleased about the extra bit on my journey, and the extra cost for nothing more than, apparently, a wee bit more standing space <_<

It is generally a disgrace that they get away with charging so much. Delays and cancellations I can deal with, these things happen, but the state of the trains is ridiculous. There's never enough carriages on in the mornings and at peak time in the evening (numerous folk having to stand) yet on services like the 9.33 to Perth from Waverley at night you can have a train with around 5 or 6 carriages when 2 would be more than sufficient!

£5.20 for a standard day single to Edinburgh. Not impressed.

It is generally a disgrace that they get away with charging so much. Delays and cancellations I can deal with, these things happen, but the state of the trains is ridiculous. There's never enough carriages on in the mornings and at peak time in the evening (numerous folk having to stand) yet on services like the 9.33 to Perth from Waverley at night you can have a train with around 5 or 6 carriages when 2 would be more than sufficient!

£5.20 for a standard day single to Edinburgh. Not impressed.

I remember more than once on a lunchtime train from Glasgow Central to Greenock West being the only person in my entire carriage for long stretches of the journey after Paisley.