Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest Tatty Boabie
Working in York for a week next week. <_<

That shouldn't be a thing that gets on your nerves. It's a beautiful city, where I currently reside.

Guest Tatty Boabie
Currently residing in York are you, sir?

Hows things been with yourself?

B)

Shakey, I've sent you a PM.

Things are ok, hope everything's good with you mate.

Could you let me know if you got the PM, as the computer did something bonkers when I sent it.

Driving home from Aberdeen tonight was fun..... conditions are dreadful and there were loads of deer about - one dead and many jumping out in front of me. I didn't kill the deer, incidentally, I just had to swerve round it at the last minute because the inconsiderate b*****d who killed it didn't get out and drag it away from THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING CARRIAGEWAY!!!! I stopped in the next lay-by (about 4 miles away) and phoned the police to get them to take it away before someone crashed into it.

Women who walk about the office in their bare feet. This is mainly as I'm jealous, I would love to be able to walk about sock and shoeless, but I think the combined sight and smell of my feet would cause mass illness amongst the staff.

I thought no way will I wear Jandals/flip flops/sandals to work. Got a nice pair of Rockport sandals off ebay when i was home, and bought my first pair of flip flops a couple of weeks ago.

Best thing I have done.

I'm doing Higher, my prelim is a week tomorrow.

Despite the fact that my teacher practically told us what the questions will be, there is still far too much to remember.

Help. :(

Just make sure you know how a meander forms and you will be fine! :lol:

Edited by The Minertaur

Gradually losing the plot. Can't sleep. Going to fail my exams. Back to work on Monday.

Still, at least I'm not yet unemployed! :thumsup2

Another cup of tea and some more studying methinks. Oh joy.

Driving home from Aberdeen tonight was fun..... conditions are dreadful and there were loads of deer about - one dead and many jumping out in front of me. I didn't kill the deer, incidentally, I just had to swerve round it at the last minute because the inconsiderate b*****d who killed it didn't get out and drag it away from THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING CARRIAGEWAY!!!! I stopped in the next lay-by (about 4 miles away) and phoned the police to get them to take it away before someone crashed into it.

Where abouts was this Debs? I've never encountered a deer on that rood come to think of it.

Where abouts was this Debs? I've never encountered a deer on that rood come to think of it.

Just before Huntly as you're heading towards Inverness (between Huntly and the new crawler lane bit). My dad was driving home from Aberdeen too and I texted him to say watch out for the deer. I got a text back saying, I just managed to swerve it. Turns out he was the car in front of me! :lol: (He was driving a work car so I didn't recognise the number plate). There were deer at the Morgan McVeigh cafe bit and also on the Keith to Buckie road and I encountered another very young one on the Findochty road too. Maybe the wind had unsettled them last night.

Is that the bit of crawler lane near those wind turbines? Trying to *orientate* myself where along the road you are.

That's the one that goes down hill (if you are heading to Invernes) I think. They're resurfacing the other one that leads up to it from Aberdeen but they reglected to put ramp signs up and so several cars were getting punished as they hit the bump in the road where they had still to resurface.

Is that the bit of crawler lane near those wind turbines? Trying to *orientate* myself where along the road you are. That's the one that goes down hill (if you are heading to Invernes) I think.

That's the one.

They're resurfacing the other one that leads up to it from Aberdeen but they reglected to put ramp signs up and so several cars were getting punished as they hit the bump in the road where they had still to resurface.

Aye, mine last week. :angry: BEAR are worse than useless.

Aye, mine last week. :angry: BEAR are worse than useless.

They are also doing work on the one that heads down the hill just after Huntly, when you go through the wee bit of woods. As I was going down the hill the car in front braked sharply as the cones were all over the place and we ended up swerving all over the place trying to avoid the cones.

Lot of work going on on that road just now.

Just lugged a 28" telly up the stairs by myself.

Its about as thick as it is wide :eek:

I think I'm dying :lol:

Poove :(

F'ck that for a game of soldiers.

I too felt the hand of death upon me after carrying my 28 inch telly up four flights of stairs to my flat. There were two of us carrying the bugger though. :ph34r: