Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

They are also doing work on the one that heads down the hill just after Huntly, when you go through the wee bit of woods. As I was going down the hill the car in front braked sharply as the cones were all over the place and we ended up swerving all over the place trying to avoid the cones.

Lot of work going on on that road just now.

That's finished now. But aye, their cone layout was terrible.

My new TV is balls :(

The freeview box/aerial set up has gone completely shit. I'm using the same aerial as I was with my old TV and box, but its only picking up some BBC channels now.

I can't get the surround sound to work either, it seems to me they've only given me half the cables I actually need.

Balls :(

My day couldn't have got any worse. :(

Just found out a pal of mine has died. :(

It's fucking awful, know how you feel, I lost my best friend nearly 9 years ago.

Take care of yourself and I hope you and your friends can pull together and support each other.

This month has just been shite. Bill upon bill! My fault for taking the credit cards but you dont think at the time. Now working all the hours under the sun and at college with exams coming up is a pain in the arse.

One thing that annoys me more then anything is in the queue for a fast food place "ill have a big mac meal large with ooh better make it a diet coke" y your already gettin a meal full of fat.

My fault for taking the credit cards but you dont think at the time.

Err, yes you do, if you have any kind of self control.

Credit cards shouldonly be used for on-line transactions to give you some insurance.

One thing that annoys me more then anything is in the queue for a fast food place "ill have a big mac meal large with ooh better make it a diet coke" y your already gettin a meal full of fat.

But surely one would expect such behaviour from the type of foul gluttonous orcs that give such establishments their patronage.

Because they prefer diet coke, you complete fucking weapon.

This month has just been shite. Bill upon bill! My fault for taking the credit cards but you dont think at the time. Now working all the hours under the sun and at college with exams coming up is a pain in the arse.

The full fat stuff makes my mouth feel sticky and horrid. I much prefer the taste of diet, if that's ok with you.

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope you're doing ok.

I posted something last Saturday night, when pissed, which made me out to be a complete mysogonist arsewipe. It was just a wrong phrase of turn, and when I re-read it, soberly, I absolutely cringed with embarassment. Let's just say, the delete was used pdq...

Apologies to anyone that read it and took offence.