Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That would figure.

I hit the problem around 2:20 p.m. just as a Fire Engine was fighting through the jammed lanes of southbound traffic. I was pretty much stuffed as I had just past the turn off for Dunfermline / Gleneagles and if there hadn't been a gap in the dual carriageway barrier that eventually lots of cars in front of me doubled back on, I wouldn't have been able to do the same thing and take the Dunfermline road that brings me out at Yetts O'Muchart, through Dollar, Tillicoultry and back to Stirling.

Didn't look like the Southbound traffic was going anywhere for a while but I wondered if anyone knew what the reality was.

I was delivering to Braco and headed back down the A9 but hit the traffic at the 2nd Dunblane exit which was tailed back from the roundabout.I put it down to volume of traffic but it looks like from what you are saying is that the accident had been cleared and the traffic bombed down the road till it hit the roundabout.

Guest The Phoenix
I was delivering to Braco and headed back down the A9 but hit the traffic at the 2nd Dunblane exit which was tailed back from the roundabout.I put it down to volume of traffic but it looks like from what you are saying is that the accident had been cleared and the traffic bombed down the road till it hit the roundabout.

Judging by your timings, I'm bleeding chuffed I took my diversion - I was back in the office for about 15:30. :D

He spilled it when he opened it. I am sitting on the couch, hardly able to move because of my hip. Painkillers + beer is probably not the best idea I ever had though...

Probably not, but who cares? B)

He spilled it when he opened it. I am sitting on the couch, hardly able to move because of my hip. Painkillers + beer is probably not the best idea I ever had though...

Rubbish! I've had some great nights out on beer and painkillers!

The mornings after aren't recommended, mind.

Round at a mates flat and he made me play LMA manager from a couple of years ago. 3 games in he's won every game and I have won 1 and lost 2 (both to Montrose!)

Needless to say I wont hear the end of it if he finishes the season above me :(

I am experiancing my first ever hangover.

Yes it's shite :(

Red wine, lager and sambuca is not a good mix. :green :green :green

I'm hoping the super noodles I'm currently eating will stay down.

Another Sunday, another hangover.

I'm definitely aff the sauce now...getting too old for the hangovers and the heartburn is hellish :green

It isnt quite our day is it?! :lol::(