Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's now taken a team of 3 lecturers eight days to mark a 25-question multiple choice Accounting test.

Pain in the arse - I've got two tests next week for Economics and Maths, then it's exam period, and I've no idea how to plan my studies without these results, as they should give me a pretty good indication of what areas I need to cover.

Grr!

It's now taken a team of 3 lecturers eight days to mark a 25-question multiple choice Accounting test.

Pain in the arse - I've got two tests next week for Economics and Maths, then it's exam period, and I've no idea how to plan my studies without these results, as they should give me a pretty good indication of what areas I need to cover.

Grr!

Do they not get marked electronically?

The terror, the sheer, mind numbing terror.

The Gray Ghost has a talk to give in Italy next week, but doesnt want to go. The Gray Ghost HATES travelling, specially on his own. Furthermore, due to the schedule not being clear, there will be a day at the start of the week with nothing to do except sight see etc. The Gray Ghost can think of nothing worse.

In addition, the talk, which is co-authored with the Gray Ghosts Supervisor, is totally unprepared, partly due to said superviser being awol for the last couple weeks. Additionally, the Gray Ghost is apparently expected to go suited and booted.

Now, the Gray Ghost has an image, battered is the word. He doesnt own such fancy things as dress trousers, and a pair of matching formal black shoes (left one in Fife last year and never got it back). The Gray Ghost might be expected to buy such things, but there is no time left to do so! AAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!

The Gray Ghost is sitting here in a kind of numb panic at the moment, desperately needing someone to tell him that everything will be alright. Of course though, there is nobody and they will not. :(

Guest Ron Burgundy

The Gray Ghost has a talk to give in Italy next week, but doesnt want to go. The Gray Ghost HATES travelling, specially on his own. Furthermore, due to the schedule not being clear, there will be a day at the start of the week with nothing to do except sight see etc. The Gray Ghost can think of nothing worse.

In addition, the talk, which is co-authored with the Gray Ghosts Supervisor, is totally unprepared, partly due to said superviser being awol for the last couple weeks. Additionally, the Gray Ghost is apparently expected to go suited and booted.

Now, the Gray Ghost has an image, battered is the word. He doesnt own such fancy things as dress trousers, and a pair of matching formal black shoes (left one in Fife last year and never got it back). The Gray Ghost might be expected to buy such things, but there is no time left to do so! AAAAAAAAAAGGHHH!

The Gray Ghost is sitting here in a kind of numb panic at the moment, desperately needing someone to tell him that everything will be alright. Of course though, there is nobody and they will not. :(

are you fucking kidding...i'd love the opportunity to lecture folk in another country and then go wandering around the town....you really are a worrying character...some folk would kill for that erxperience.

Pull your socks up and act like a man.

are you fucking kidding...i'd love the opportunity to lecture folk in another country and then go wandering around the town....you really are a worrying character...some folk would kill for that erxperience.

Pull your socks up and act like a man.

Lecturing is fine, but The Gray Ghost hates wandering on his own. The Gray Ghost has travelled and lived abroad before, and also doesnt like to take holidays. Mainly the Gray Ghost wants to be doing work, the extra day at the start is going to be a nightmare.

Guest Ron Burgundy

Lecturing is fine, but The Gray Ghost hates wandering on his own. The Gray Ghost has travelled and lived abroad before, and also doesnt like to take holidays. Mainly the Gray Ghost wants to be doing work, the extra day at the start is going to be a nightmare.

take a book and nurse an expresso for three hours...it's the done thing over there.

take a book and nurse an expresso for three hours...it's the done thing over there.

The Gray Ghost will probably have to do that, although to be honest, he might just end up getting some work done. The Gray Ghosts idea of a holiday is to stay in bed, or to hang out with friends (no matter where). Anything else is a chore.

The Gray Ghost also has several outstanding neurosi going on.

Edited to add, and the Gray Ghost also doesnt drink coffee :P

Edited by The Gray Ghost

Guest Ron Burgundy
The Gray Ghost will probably have to do that, although to be honest, he might just end up getting some work done. The Gray Ghosts idea of a holiday is to stay in bed, or to hang out with friends (no matter where). Anything else is a chore.

have a limoncello and enjoy tanned birds as you leer from behind your sunglassses then....

Xbl/ghost, either way, I feel your worry, I don't do holidays either. Scares me shitless. Meant to be going to a family christening in England next month and I'm shitting it! I may still cancel.

Much prefer to stay in the house and venture out to visit friends or walk the dogs.

Xbl/ghost, either way, I feel your worry, I don't do holidays either. Scares me shitless. Meant to be going to a family christening in England next month and I'm shitting it! I may still cancel.

Much prefer to stay in the house and venture out to visit friends or walk the dogs.

Thank you! The Gray Ghost is finding sympathy very hard to come by at the moment. Im glad someone else has the same issues. :)

On a more painful note, because the Gray Ghost was messing about with a coathanger, the Gray Ghost has sliced the bit of flesh underneath your tongue that joins it to the bottom of your mouth open. Right now, the Gray Ghosts mouth is slowly filling with blood. Ow. :(

Edited by The Gray Ghost

Thank you! The Gray Ghost is finding sympathy very hard to come by at the moment. Im glad someone else has the same issues. :)

On a more painful note, because the Gray Ghost was messing about with a coathanger, the Gray Ghost has sliced the bit of flesh underneath your tongue that joins it to the bottom of your mouth open. Right now, the Gray Ghosts mouth is slowly filling with blood. Ow. :(

You do know it is legal to have these kind of things done at a hospital now a days!

just remember and snap out of your 'gray ghost' persona will you...otherwise you'll be fucked "the gray ghost would like to introduce his topic for today... the gray ghost will now take questions... the gray ghost considered that approach"

Out of interest, what is the topic title?

Edited by renton

just remember and snap out of your 'gray ghost' persona will you...otherwise you'll be fucked "the gray ghost would like to introduce his topic for today... the gray ghost will now take questions... the gray ghost considered that approach"

Out of interest, what is the topic title?

Multi-Modal Speech Enhancement: An Overview and possible future directions using a MATLAB based Audio-Visual Toolbox.

The Gray Ghost thought his presentation was sorted, but is having last minute doubts.