Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Did The Gray Ghost ever enjoy carnal relations with his flatmate? The Gray Ghost has always previously dodged answering this question.

From The Gray Ghost's lack of response, Fudge deduces that The Gray Ghost either did not have sex with his flatmate, or experienced premature ejaculation, and does not want to discuss it.

Did The Gray Ghost ever enjoy carnal relations with his flatmate? The Gray Ghost has always previously dodged answering this question.

The Gray Ghost would prefer to dodge that particular question. You never know who is reading.

Edited by The Gray Ghost

The Gray Ghost would prefer to dodge that particular question. You never know who is reading.

Aye, you do. It tells you at the bottom of the page. For example, when I opened this, I could see that both myself and footiechick were reading this thread.

Aye, you do. It tells you at the bottom of the page. For example, when I opened this, I could see that both myself and footiechick were reading this thread.

Plus guests. The Gray Ghost fears guests. They signify the blowing of the wind of change.

Guest The Phoenix

Plus guests. The Gray Ghost fears guests. They signify the blowing of the wind of change.

Apologies for stating the bleeding obvious but once you've posted something, unless you subsequently delete it, it remains there for all and sundry to peruse.

TGG is wise to keep his boudoir activities private - especially given his apparent predilection for the blowing of the wind of change.

Apologies for stating the bleeding obvious but once you've posted something, unless you subsequently delete it, it remains there for all and sundry to peruse.

TGG is wise to keep his boudoir activities private - especially given his apparent predilection for the blowing of the wind of change.

Exactly. In addition, The Gray Ghost finds it hard to believe that people still remember what was effectively 2 drunken posts, 2 or 3 years ago! :ph34r: Since then, The Gray Ghost has been a bit more careful when drunk.

It's that time of year...................................when hideously fat burds wear tiny tops and skirts and let it all hang out :green
And fat blokes with shite tattoos with no t-shirt. :barf

Rowan's one is definitely worse. Although the number of absolute stunners does seem to far outweigh the heiffers at this time of year.

Rowan's one is definitely worse. Although the number of absolute stunners does seem to far outweigh the heiffers at this time of year.

I saw a beauty at b&q yesterday, she was massive and had on cropped jeans that were like a second skin :green, you could see every lump and bump. And she had a sleeveless vest on and her arms were huge, thick bra straps showing, she was a total state.

One of these people that obviously have no mirrors in their house :rolleyes::yucky

I saw a beauty at b&q yesterday, she was massive and had on cropped jeans that were like a second skin :green , you could see every lump and bump. And she had a sleeveless vest on and her arms were huge, thick bra straps showing, she was a total state.

One of these people that obviously have no mirrors in their house :rolleyes::yucky

Sound's lovely <_<

I've only just noticed that's an arse in your avatar. How in God's name did I not see that before?

Lol.

Exactly. In addition, The Gray Ghost finds it hard to believe that people still remember what was effectively 2 drunken posts, 2 or 3 years ago! :ph34r: Since then, The Gray Ghost has been a bit more careful when drunk.

I never forget a post by The Gray Ghost, or any of his previous guises. Would you also like to inform us why you wanted a quiet Glasgow pub, that you could make a quick getaway from if needbe?

I saw a beauty at b&q yesterday, she was massive and had on cropped jeans that were like a second skin :green , you could see every lump and bump. And she had a sleeveless vest on and her arms were huge, thick bra straps showing, she was a total state.

:green

I hate having a very much photographic imagination.

I never forget a post by The Gray Ghost, or any of his previous guises. Would you also like to inform us why you wanted a quiet Glasgow pub, that you could make a quick getaway from if needbe?

Thats quite worrying actually! :unsure::ph34r: And no! :P

I saw a beauty at b&q yesterday, she was massive and had on cropped jeans that were like a second skin :green, you could see every lump and bump. And she had a sleeveless vest on and her arms were huge, thick bra straps showing, she was a total state.

:green

Bet that put you off your food!

Thats quite worrying actually! :unsure::ph34r: And no! :P

The Gray Ghost is my favourite poster, so I write down all his posts on a notepad, so should the server completely crash, The Gray Ghost's genious will be forever preserved.

The Gray Ghost is my favourite poster, so I write down all his posts on a notepad, so should the server completely crash, The Gray Ghost's genious will be forever preserved.

:lol: Nicely sarcastic, somewhat creepy, yet oddly flattering :ph34r: .

The Gray Ghost would be less worried if you hadnt managed to perfectly recall a post that The Gray Ghost can barely remember making.

:lol: Nicely sarcastic, somewhat creepy, yet oddly flattering :ph34r: .

The Gray Ghost would be less worried if you hadnt managed to perfectly recall a post that The Gray Ghost can barely remember making.

I have a good memory, and tend to remember useless things. You can be at ease, I'm not stalking you.

I do share your was problem though :(

I have a good memory, and tend to remember useless things. You can be at ease, I'm not stalking you.

I do share your was problem though :(

'was problem'? The Gray Ghost is confused?

Edited to add...ah! You mean wasp problem?

Edited by The Gray Ghost

'was problem'? The Gray Ghost is confused?

Edited to add...ah! You mean wasp problem?

I did indeed mean wasp. There is one rattling between my window and blinds. I've been scared of them ever since my 'friend' captured one in a jar and put it in the bottle holder on my bike :(