Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have a nice cold beer, and chill, and let them handle it. :)

Hows things with you by the way?

They'd be better if I could beat the ned into pulp, but that's not an option Also, you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get a heating engineer out to fix a boiler. I phoned seven of the b*****ds today and not one was willing to take the job. Fuckers.

Apart from that, everything else is totally shite.

It's nearly three weeks since I had a beer and I'm cracking up slowly. I've even had alcohol free beer, which gave me a worse hangover than any beer with alcohol I've ever had. I think it was my body warning me not to take the piss (or mibbe to take more of the piss, chilled )

Plus, if the **** win tonight it's going to mean I won't be able to watch the news or buy a paper for weeks. It's already embarrassing enough watching them in Manchester, all rotten teeth, burberry caps, buckfast and 'we arra peepil' :( I saw an interview with one who said "We are Gods chosen people". Honestly! I can only assume (judging by the look of the chunt ) that God isn't big on personal hygeine........ :rolleyes:

Bet you're glad you asked now. ;)

They'd be better if I could beat the ned into pulp, but that's not an option Also, you wouldn't believe how difficult it is to get a heating engineer out to fix a boiler. I phoned seven of the b*****ds today and not one was willing to take the job. Fuckers.

Apart from that, everything else is totally shite.

It's nearly three weeks since I had a beer and I'm cracking up slowly. I've even had alcohol free beer, which gave me a worse hangover than any beer with alcohol I've ever had. I think it was my body warning me not to take the piss (or mibbe to take more of the piss, chilled )

Plus, if the **** win tonight it's going to mean I won't be able to watch the news or buy a paper for weeks. It's already embarrassing enough watching them in Manchester, all rotten teeth, burberry caps, buckfast and 'we arra peepil' :( I saw an interview with one who said "We are Gods chosen people". Honestly! I can only assume (judging by the look of the chunt ) that God isn't big on personal hygeine........ :rolleyes:

Bet you're glad you asked now. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: He might not be, but I am!

That bloody HGG. I wanted Rolos when I was in Tesco. :angry:

Did you refrain from buying them then? Did that wee voice I planted at the back of your mind stop you? :rolleyes: If it helps, I miss Rolos, Jelly Tots and Toffee Crisps :(. Just has to be done though. Last time I bought anything Nestle was when I gave Adam some money to get stuff for my kids when he went to the shop and I was too lazy to go - I never thought to tell him about the boycott before he went!

It's already embarrassing enough watching them in Manchester, all rotten teeth, burberry caps, buckfast and 'we arra peepil' :( I saw an interview with one who said "We are Gods chosen people". Honestly! I can only assume (judging by the look of the chunt ) that God isn't big on personal hygeine........ :rolleyes:

It's just as embarrassing having them here! Our trams have been stopped through the city centre for safety reasons - apparently they were completely blocking all the lines by standing on them! :huh: I believe they completely took over Albert Square too!

Edited by HGG

Did you refrain from buying them then? Did that wee voice I planted at the back of your mind stop you? :rolleyes: If it helps, I miss Rolos, Jelly Tots and Toffee Crisps :(. Just has to be done though. Last time I bought anything Nestle was when I gave Adam some money to get stuff for my kids when he went to the shop and I was too lazy to go - I never thought to tell him about the boycott before he went!

I did, indeed, leave the Rolos on the shelf. However, I did buy Jelly Tots, but I always thought they were Rowntrees. I never bothered to check. :lol::ph34r:

Edit: I just did go and check. They bloody ARE Rowntrees!

Edited by Lyn-Marie

I did, indeed, leave the Rolos on the shelf. However, I did buy Jelly Tots, but I always thought they were Rowntrees. I never bothered to check. :lol::ph34r:

Rowntrees are owned by Nestle. I'm still impressed that your conscience was p***ked enough to stop you though! :D Baby wee will be proud of you!

There's also Nescafe and Buxton Water amongst loads of other stuff. The Body Shop is also 40% owned by L'Oreal who are also part of Nestle. Read the labels, girl!

Edit: I just did go and check. They bloody ARE Rowntrees!

Jelly Tots!!! Yum yum!

Well, I'm off coffee, so there's no Nescafe for me and I always drink tap water. I never shop in the Body Shop and I don't use L'Oreal either. Go me! :D

I'm not getting rid of these Jelly Tots though. I bought them, I'm going to bloody well eat them.

Well, I'm off coffee, so there's no Nescafe for me and I always drink tap water. I never shop in the Body Shop and I don't use L'Oreal either. Go me! :D

I'm not getting rid of these Jelly Tots though. I bought them, I'm going to bloody well eat them.

Not even Decaff?

Yay! :cheers

It's ok - I won't confiscate your sweeties. :rolleyes: Enjoy them though - you now know they're Nestle and that anti-Nestle conscience has kicked in. :D This is how it all begins. Welcome to my life! :rolleyes:

Yay! :cheers

It's ok - I won't confiscate your sweeties. :rolleyes: Enjoy them though - you now know they're Nestle and that anti-Nestle conscience has kicked in. :D This is how it all begins. Welcome to my life! :rolleyes:

First they steal our jobs, then our change, then they abduct and probe us, while messing with the settings on our internetz. :angry:

Then they cause Ranger to have too many fixtures at once!

Our dishwasher has broken down, pain in the arse as I'm on kitchen cleaning duty this week. :(

I'm off to throw some beer bottles at it to see if it restarts, and if that doesn't work I'm going to knock f**k out of my flatmates.