Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just got back from hols last night.

Was the post the one about Rangers90's sig? There's nothing there now. What did it have? A pic of some bronzed adonis? :lol:

:huh: Hols? Again? Haven't you been and come back once already only a few weeks ago? Where this time? Hope it was a good one.

It was the one about the sig, yes. It was a pic of someone you looked like! :P Rangers90, who was it again?

Adam took the noodles off the stove and managed to place the pan on my hand, the fandangle. :(

:o Ouch! How's the hand doing?

Not a Nag, just a general musing?

Do Germans feel burdened by the past? I think I'd feel ashamed when I went abroad if I was German.

well it's not only because of the past, we germans are known as funny folk anyway :o:(

just because we have some strange habits :P

well it's not only because of the past, we germans are known as funny folk anyway :o:(

just because we have some strange habits :P

That's some euphemism for invading Belgium.

Edited by vikingTON

That's some euphemism for invading Belgium.

with strange habits i didnt mean any hitler invasion, i meant things like getting up very early and reserving things by throwing our towl on it and things like that

:huh: Hols? Again? Haven't you been and come back once already only a few weeks ago? Where this time? Hope it was a good one.

No it was the same holiday - I was just posting from time to time while over there when checking email, etc.

It was the one about the sig, yes. It was a pic of someone you looked like! :P Rangers90, who was it again?

I get the feeling I'm not going to like this. :lol:

I was just about to :lol: at these...

Listen Big Ears, you pick a fight with The Little German, you pick a fight with me. :angry:
i do :o:o:o:o:o:o:o

someone warned me that you can be very dangerous :o

...when Stewarty went and closed the thread. It was amusing me no end, too! :(

Edit: GC, that's a bloody long holiday then. I could swear I'd asked you how your holiday had been and you replied (must've said it was fine as I'd remember otherwise and I can't! :lol:). Where'd you go?

And no, you're unlikely to be impressed. I was being cheeky again :D.

Edited by HGG

My nag: The Congratulations thread being closed. It's the most fun that has been on Gen Nonsense in ages! :(

Although, the fact that Kilgour's IP address is going to be banned in the morning has brought a smile to my face.

And the Schlieffen plan.

why cant you stop talking about hitler and invasions and nazis all the time? I cant do more than telling you that i hate everything what they did, but you still point at me :(

that wears me down :(:(:(

why cant you stop talking about hitler and invasions and nazis all the time? I cant do more than telling you that i hate everything what they did, but you still point at me :(

:lol:

Know your history.

The Kaiser must be spinning in his grave. :(

I imagine that he is just attempting to take the piss.

Attempting being the key word ;)

:lol:

Know your history.

The Kaiser must be spinning in his grave. :(

I'm 15 but i know a lot about history, the german one in particular

i could tell you horror storries fro my class mates, some know so little, they honestly asked me if hitler couldnt stand jews :o

that was so dumb, i nearly beat them :(

I'm 15 but i know a lot about history, the german one in particular

i could tell you horror storries fro my class mates, some know so little, they honestly asked me if hitler couldnt stand jews :o

that was so dumb, i nearly beat them :(

You Germans, always with the beatings!

I'm sorry, I love you, and your crazy ways.

Edited by Dunc

Not a Nag, just a general musing?

Do Germans feel burdened by the past? I think I'd feel ashamed when I went abroad if I was German.

Harry Enfield dealt with this issue.

Quite funny

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=202_1205849992

Maybe a little offensive but I don't think it is meant to be.

Edited by stuart.