Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Due to raith playing rangers tommorow, the town centre will be awash with bigoted drunken morons belting out the sash and other secretarian chart toppers <_<

Aye, and there'll be Rangers fans out and all probably.

Why do people from Fife have 6 fingers and never wash? :huh:

Because otherwise we'd look like we were posh next to our neighbours from Falkirk. :rolleyes:

Aye, and there'll be Rangers fans out and all probably.

:lol:

The apocalypse is nigh, the end of the world is upon us.

Outside, there is an unnatural stillness, things are quiet, the skies are clear, and its hot. Really hot. Considering that the skies are clear, it is really quite hot. This doesnt bode well.

Added to that, our sky has stopped working, technical problems....Now, the tv guide etc are still going, but its not displaying anything...this can only mean one thing!

It is nigh!

I went to watch the last three episodes that I haven't seen of South Park online and it isn't working. :(

Not only that, I just realised I haven't seen the last two series of King of the Hill, and I can't find that anywhere online either. Gutted. :bairn

I went to watch the last three episodes that I haven't seen of South Park online and it isn't working. :(

Not only that, I just realised I haven't seen the last two series of King of the Hill, and I can't find that anywhere online either. Gutted. :bairn

King of the Hill is great TV.

I especially like the one where Bill finds out he was part of an experiment in the Army, and blames the drugs for all his faults, which the other guys list :lol:

"'Placebo' must be the name of the drug..."

You tried here? Clicky

Outside, there is an unnatural stillness, things are quiet, the skies are clear, and its hot. Really hot. Considering that the skies are clear, it is really quite hot. This doesnt bode well.

Added to that, our sky has stopped working, technical problems....Now, the tv guide etc are still going, but its not displaying anything...this can only mean one thing!

Its still clear here, but theres a storum (u added for emphasis) coming! I be feeling it in my bones. Yarr.

Um. You been drinking tonight, per chance?

My only petty nag just now - the chocolate's downstairs in the fridge and I don't want to have to get up to go and get it. :(

Um. You been drinking tonight, per chance?

Not a drop! Thats for tomorrow! :D

I grew up in a nautical place though, the blood of generations of long dead fishermen flows through me. It gives me a sense of the weather. Yarr.

Does that count as sexual assault? :ph34r:

I just put this question to Elise, and she reliably informs me that it doesn't. Quids in!