Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

dortmund vs juve was postponed because of such a fucking thunderstorm :(

As was said on another thread today, you definitely are picking up the language. :lol:

Just don't try using that in every day conversation in English away from P&B! :unsure:;)

Ah f**k it go ahead........

Can't be anything worse than what anybody else has said in the past :)

Ooh, gies the gossip!  What's going on?

Chin up Fudge. It'll not feel so bad forever. :)

Edit cause I used quote tags instead of code! Duh! :ph34r:

Edited by HGG

I had to ditch some girl because I quite literrllly had the shits and was worried about the safety of my arse. So now ot sing some alkiline trio.

unlucky bud, how do you tink it will go? i hope it works out with her... but bad news about the poo's

amazing how this thread is turning out to be the most sincere one..

my night was good

anyone know the pop of abroath? xbl? 56 pubs seems alot for a place like arbroath.

unlucky bud, how do you tink it will go? i hope it works out with her... but bad news about the poo's

amazing how this thread is turning out to be the most sincere one..

my night was good

anyone know the pop of abroath? xbl? 56 pubs seems alot for a place like arbroath.

22500 or so people in Arbroath, but a fuckload of pubs. I dont know though, I never go out there. Even when I lived there, I prereffed to go out to Dundee.

But no, yon girl got talking to me, but I felt a gurgling of my arse, and I have had a couple days of probs, so I knew what was coming. I just had to get home, such is life.

22500 or so people in Arbroath, but a fuckload of pubs. I dont know though, I never go out there. Even when I lived there, I prereffed to go out to Dundee.

But no, yon girl got talking to me, but I felt a gurgling of my arse, and I have had a couple days of probs, so I knew what was coming. I just had to get home, such is life.

22k that's an awful lot of boozers in the brothic for a population.

Sure she understood, all the best in the return leg with your lassie pal,

As was said on another thread today, you definitely are picking up the language. :lol:

Just don't try using that in every day conversation in English away from P&B! :unsure:;)

of course i dont ;) in london i never used that word B)