Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Damn reality. I wrote an email and sent it because it seemed a good idea. As soon as I pressed send, I knew it was a bad idea. :(

This is going to hurt tomorrow. :(

I just wrote an e-mail and instead of clicking send, I closed it instead.

This may also end up hurting.

Come on, you've got to tell us who it was to and what it was about :lol:

I've been left up by myself again :(

Really nothing exciting! However, its something I would never have sent if I hadnt been left alone after drinking a few bottles of wine!

Really nothing exciting! However, its something I would never have sent if I hadnt been left alone after drinking a few bottles of wine!

What i really should have said to you last night is "Step away from the computer" not "Don't post anymore"....sorry matey :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix
"Step away from the computer" "Don't post anymore"

Either is sound advice. :(

Anyways my PTGOYN - golf. Every week I look forward to the Saturday Medal and every week so far this season, I wish I hadn't bothered (usually after about 4 holes :lol: ).

I think I should advertise on here to go to Tescos and do P&B Member's Shopping instead.

Either is sound advice. :(

Anyways my PTGOYN - golf. Every week I look forward to the Saturday Medal and every week so far this season, I wish I hadn't bothered (usually after about 4 holes :lol: ).

I think I should advertise on here to go to Tescos and do P&B Member's Shopping instead.

I will send you a list by PM in around ten minutes ;)

I actually think i hate football now - two Saturdays and two soul-destroying games.

Bring back the close season. :(:(

Rubbish!!!

My beautiful team rewarded my loyal support with a fabulous 4-1 win away from home in our very first league match ever!

Sawker, eh? Ye cannae beat it!