Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Glasgow Airport baggage handlers.

I appreciate they're all out kicking Muslims whilst on unauthorised fag breaks, but 40 mins to retreive my luggage after a farily quiet internal flight seems a wee bit shite. Most folk only had hand luggage to boot.

The sodding flight had already been delayed over an hour at Heathrow, so between that and returning to work tomorrow after an enjoyable week at the burd's, I'm not exactly full of the joys.

I have been to the Trafford centre,and to be honest it's just like any other shopping centre. Though did like the fountain they have there. :lol:

The fountain's cool. The various water features there keep my children happy when we go. Plus at Christmas they have a singing Christmas tree. I get away with shopping along with three children aged 6, 4 and 2 years simply because every time we go into a shop I can promise them something new to look at "when we've been in here".

Trafford Centre is great. We went there on our way back from Germany.
There nothing spectacular,much of a muchness.

It's better than our poxy town centre and all indoors so beats anywhere else nearby just now!

Damn near all of my family were round opn Christmas day and while we all still had our coats on mum suggested everyone go out to see the rabbits. I put the guard over our gate and went up to their run to let them out with everyone standing at the end of the garden waiting for the little darling fluffy bunnies to come out.

Soon as I opened the door the male one shot out followed closely by the female who then jumped on his back and started humping him silly. Not only that but they must like it rough so she pulled a mouthful of fur off his shoulder. He then went jumping around the garden in an attempt to throw her off his back but she wasn't for letting go. Eventually I had to go and lift her off him while everyone either looked shocked or were rolling about the floor laughing.

First of me seeing this post. So... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've just bumped into the back of a woman in my car. Thankfully no-one was hurt and it doesn't look like there's any damage, but I'm still rather annoyed :(

That's a pain in the arse. I'm annoyed too at having been unable to stop my car on black ice before colliding into the side of some woman's car yesterday. My insurers brought music to my ears with the words "You have nine years protected no claims, so your policy won't be affected in that way at all.". Silver linings and all that.

Your car still looking ok Gaz?

Guest The Phoenix
You know those days when you just want to chuck it all because the world's one grand conspiracy against you?

That day's today.

Trust in God, my son. ;)

The fountain's cool. The various water features there keep my children happy when we go. Plus at Christmas they have a singing Christmas tree. I get away with shopping along with three children aged 6, 4 and 2 years simply because every time we go into a shop I can promise them something new to look at "when we've been in here".

It's better than our poxy town centre and all indoors so beats anywhere else nearby just now!

First of me seeing this post. So... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a pain in the arse. I'm annoyed too at having been unable to stop my car on black ice before colliding into the side of some woman's car yesterday. My insurers brought music to my ears with the words "You have nine years protected no claims, so your policy won't be affected in that way at all.". Silver linings and all that.

Your car still looking ok Gaz?

Our town centre isn't up to much either. There's a few empty stores,and not a lot of good shops,the shopping centre isn't that good either,too many old people sitting on benches,and far too many junkies wandering around. :blink::ph34r:

Excuse the rant, but it must be wonderful being so fucking perfect all of the time. I mean, God forbid I might enjoy my job and post about it now and again. :rolleyes:

Certain posts on the Complaints forum getting under your skin a wee bit?

Certain posts on the Complaints forum getting under your skin a wee bit?

I wouldn't normally let it bother me, tbh, but I'm not feeling myself at the moment.

And don't bother pointing out the fnarr factor in this post. :P

Getting calls from companies who expect you to give out bank details over the phone. Just how stupid do they think people are?

3 times today I've been called by this company, who at first claim to be BT but the later claim to be some sort of voip service provider. They claim they could help me save £500 per year etc etc and then go on to say "If we could just have your bank details I could set it up for you right now".

I knew immediately it was a scam but I asked them anyway what kind of details they would like and the girl on the phone comes out with " account number, sort code and security code" :rolleyes:

I told them to f**k off with their ridiculous request and the woman starts lecturing me on my telephone manner :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cheeky cow, shes just tried to scam me and she has the cheek to comment on my manners.