Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aha! Another 2! And a 2 for Accounts as well.

That Accounts mark is ridiculous, considering I didn't go to any lectures, and didn't take a calculator to the exam. This Uni lark is a piece of piss...

;)

I got a 2 as well. I don't think many people failed (if any). What's yer modules for next semester?

Going for a #2 and realising there's no toilet roll or kitchen roll at all, anywhere in the apartment.

The alternative wasn't very comfortable.

Dirty shower?

Anyway, the thing that's irritating me is to do with that Chris Hoy Bran Flakes advert- not just the cringeworthiness of it, but is the guy that shouts at him Garth Crooks? Or just some random actor?

Guest The Phoenix
right_hand_ediagnosis.jpg

EDIT: Too late. :(

I'd have deleted instead of editing if I'd been you - your original post looks like your offering to wipe him bum for him and your edit only compounds matters because it would appear that you are devastated that he used a newspaper before he had the chance to take you up on your offer.

PS You're goosed now because I've etched your post on the thread forever. ;)

I'd have deleted instead of editing if I'd been you - your original post looks like your offering to wipe him bum for him and your edit only compounds matters because it would appear that you are devastated that he used a newspaper before he had the chance to take you up on your offer.

Probably would have been more comfortable than the newspaper.

Spot on :(

Think I might need to crack out the Germoloids now, no doubt got a crackin' case of bum grapes.

:lol:

right_hand_ediagnosis.jpg

EDIT: Too late. :(

He did say uncomfortable. :rolleyes::P

:lol::lol:

Cheers. :lol:

The correct answer is the Waste Disposal section of the Yellow Pages.

I drove to Glasgow today as I've got an interview in Newcastle tomorrow morning, and I took my suit but forgot both my shoes and a tie. So I've got to squeeze into a mates putters and borrow a tie off his flatmate. I'm such a fucking moron.

No there fine, just wasnt with it at all, this was confirmed as I went through a red light :lol:

Test next monday, Happy Days :rolleyes:

If you went through a red light, you are nowhere near ready to be sitting your test. It isn't exactly easy to miss, and you were incredibly lucky not to have caused an accident.

My PTTGOYN is playing football tonight, and not playing as well as I can. I was at training (but it also doubled as a trial) for a Saturday league team, and didn't do myself justice at all. Been asked back next week, but you could tell it was out of politeness more than anything.

Ah well, got another trial/training tommorrow night with a different team, who play closer to where I live, hopefully I got my shitier moments out of my system tonight.