Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

FFS I have almost total memory loss from about half 1 til 3 o'clock last night. I have no idea wtf happened, but all I know is I must have been bouncing along the street on my left arse as it is for all intents and purposes broken. On the plus side the hiccups have gone and the first of my book orders are here.

Guest The Phoenix
Started another 65 hour week this morning after finishing the last one at ten last night, I'm tired.

It's a bugger when you've only got a part time job. ;)

So hang on...

you're joining the marines

moving to work in a pub in Italy

have a part time job

have a full time 65 hour job

You seem to have a bit of a full life no? :huh:

:lol: Can't join the marines right now because I have braces in, maybe moving to Italy to work in a pub for a wee while beforehand have a full-time 50 hour a week job and a part time 15 hour a week job at the moment. Was refering to when I only worked part time in my previous post. :)

I have no idea wtf happened, but all I know is I must have been bouncing along the street on my left arse as it is for all intents and purposes broken.

Hang on. Your left arse? How many arses do you have?!

I had an interview in Newcastle, and I think I mispronounced the word "transparency". Regardless of whether or not I did, the mere thought that I had led to a full on brain freeze, meaning I couldn't remember the proper pronounciation in order to correct myself, so I just smiled blankly and made an arse of the next question - still mad at myself.

On the plus side, on the train down there was a guy at the table on the opposite side of the "Quiet Coach" doing the Times crossword. Every so often he'd say something aloud like "I don't know that one", "Hmmmmmm" or (my favourite) "Oooooooooh, that's a tricky one." That tickled me, and I spent about half an hour trying to stifle my laughter.

:lol: Can't join the marines right now because I have braces in, maybe moving to Italy to work in a pub for a wee while beforehand have a full-time 50 hour a week job and a part time 15 hour a week job at the moment. Was refering to when I only worked part time in my previous post. :)

You're 16? :o

I thought you were a lot older than that.