Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The ex has decided to go into a relationship with a so-called mate of mine (even though its not even been a week since we finished!) and for some odd reason I'm the only person that fully knows, and I've been sworn to secrecy.

Now, shall I be a nice guy and preserve some kind of friendship, or do I go for broke and spread it all around? (I have a megaphone in the cupboard I think)

Depends if she was a bitch to you and your mates? But I'd tell everyone even if she wasn't. But that's just me. :P

Depends if she was a bitch to you and your mates? But I'd tell everyone even if she wasn't. But that's just me. :P

Unfortunately 'tis a long and complicated relationship. She has been a bitch towards me and a couple of mates particular in the past, although she was actually quite good to me last night & I really do think she feels bad for what happened.

At the same time though what she did in the first place is unforgivable and he himself needs a right good kicking. The only thing stopping me from doing that last night was for some probably quite strange reason that I want to stay friends with her.

Guest The Phoenix
Unfortunately 'tis a long and complicated relationship. She has been a bitch towards me and a couple of mates particular in the past, although she was actually quite good to me last night & I really do think she feels bad for what happened.

At the same time though what she did in the first place is unforgivable and he himself needs a right good kicking. The only thing stopping me from doing that last night was for some probably quite strange reason that I want to stay friends with her.

I suggest you give TheRightSideoftheClyde the boyfriend's address and mobile number.

He'll top himself within a week.

How long do you think the staying friends thing is going to last between the both of you? Just think of your ex seeing your mate as you losing a friend,I'd rather dump her(As a friend) and have my mate than having nothing at all.

How long do you think the staying friends thing is going to last between the both of you? Just think of your ex seeing your mate as you losing a friend,I'd rather dump her(As a friend) and have my mate than having nothing at all.

Yep. I'm meant to be seeing her tomorrow evening for a bit (if she doesn't go weird on me like she likes to do :rolleyes:), which will be the last time in a week or so. Will give me a bit of time to think things through!

Yep. I'm meant to be seeing her tomorrow evening for a bit (if she doesn't go weird on me like she likes to do :rolleyes:), which will be the last time in a week or so. Will give me a bit of time to think things through!

If she is that bad,just don't be friends with her. Anyway I'm away to play football manager08. B)