Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't think it's that bad. Few Cm's maybe. But our 5 aside at 5 oclock is still on apparently.

Still snowing in Edinburgo?

I'm working in Leith it is more sleet,but i live out the other side of the city.Higher up,i will have fun on the way home.

Sorry to hear that Saints.

Thanks. She wasn't well for a long time,she had been in the hospital since last year after getting hit by a car,she had dementia,and walked out in the road. When she was in hospital she fell out of bed and had to get her hip operated on,after that she just went downhill. :(

In need of a I-Pod :(

Yeah we get it. You have made a few threads on the subject,try sticking to just the one next time,also there is already a thread about second hand ipods in the bargin basement part of the forum. Away and have a search for it. :rolleyes:

Edited by saints1884

2 and a half hours to get home last night. Fek i was only going across the city. I could have been in Portugal quicker. Did i see a snow plough? did i see a gritter? I will leave you to answer that.

Being told by the doctor (the medical kind) that I'm (medically speaking) a fat b*****d and need to diet now for the sake of my diabetes. Put me right off my two rolls and bacon <_<

Cut down to one roll.

It is a annoying though that nowadays say you go to the Docs with a sore throat etc,you get grilled about weight,how much you drink :ph34r: .

Still i have lost around 8 pounds... :)