Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Apparently, today's the day we're supposed to vote for the President of the Student Union.

The unbearably smug current President is running for re-election, and he's got the whole Uni decked out like the bloody Third Reich, with his face and his name stuck to or hanging from every conceivable object in every public space.

I don't have any idea what his policies or anything are, other than some bollocks about relocating the computers while they're renovating the library, which sounds far too similar to lebensraum for my liking...

'Why haven't you been returning any of my calls?'

Because I don't have to.'

'Why are you being like this. It's not what we agreed in our separation agreement - you said it should be amicable and I'd get to see the children regularly. You know I'm missing them'

'That's not my problem it's yours. Click, brrrrrrrr...........

<_<:(:(

'Why haven't you been returning any of my calls?'

Because I don't have to.'

'Why are you being like this. It's not what we agreed in our separation agreement - you said it should be amicable and I'd get to see the children regularly. You know I'm missing them'

'That's not my problem it's yours. Click, brrrrrrrr...........

<_<:(:(

:( Doesn't sound too petty to me fella. I hope she comes round.

:( Doesn't sound too petty to me fella. I hope she comes round.

It isn't and I doubt she will. Just fired off a letter to her solicitor's pointing out I'm still a person with rights and responsibilities under the Children (Scotland) Act 1995. Hopefully she'll start living up to the separation agreement we drew up together and at least let me speak to them. :(

Trying to give directions to a lassie who doesn't know where she is and trying to get to the o2 Academy in Glasgow.

We eventually managed to find out that she was 'near Pollokshaws' and I managed to guide there.

Woman are fucking useless when it comes to ANYTHING even remotely practical!

It isn't and I doubt she will. Just fired off a letter to her solicitor's pointing out I'm still a person with rights and responsibilities under the Children (Scotland) Act 1995. Hopefully she'll start living up to the separation agreement we drew up together and at least let me speak to them. :(

If there was an agreement drawn up then surely she'd be expected to stick to it legally or else get a new agreement drawn up if she thinks the original one isn't working for whatever reason. Citizens' Advice? Solicitor? Not fabulous to have to go to those lengths, but if you're not being given the option then (and I don't mean to be harsh here Kilt, but it seems pretty obvious) posting here won't solve it. A rant can help you get it out of your system but doesn't stop it from happening again. Sounds like you need to find a way that does.