Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Still better than pestering them for a bowl of sugar, I suppose.

A smarter man than I would have a decent line available with regards to the term 'honey pot'. Sadly, I am not he.

My oh dear was actually in reference to the technical genius that is Kilt. However, you no doubt knew that and I've put myself on the path to the worst whooshing ever.

Oh dear.

My oh dear was actually in reference to the technical genius that is Kilt.

:lol::lol: I know - but at least I had an imaginative alternative use for it! :D

I never knew you were in "special" accommodation. ;)

With those two young women next door, it certainly has become rather special, I'll grant you that! :)

You need to stop the softly, softly approach Kilt. All woman are instinctively slags, so just let it be known that you want to ride one or both of them and they'll probably be happy to oblige.

For f**k's sake, he's in enough trouble, he doesn't need a restraining order!

You need to stop the softly, softly approach Kilt. All woman are instinctively slags, so just let it be known that you want to ride one or both of them and they'll probably be happy to oblige.

:blink: I think you may be having me on there! :unsure:

And if you do it in the next 45 minutes, and they're outraged, you can shout "April Fools!" and try not to look utterly crestfallen.

:lol::lol: That could be a plan, my man. ;)

For f**k's sake, he's in enough trouble, he doesn't need a restraining order!

Oh dear me, back to the old patter eh?! :rolleyes:

I felt it best not to mention the potential pitfalls of my plan

Hah! I was right, you were having me on! :P:D;)

At the risk of sounding cheeky, why don't you go and get a chocolate muffin?

I can't leave work til 12.30pm anyway.

Ach the grapes were alright, I'm trying to not to have over indulgent treats just now. I have lost a lot of weight and don't want to spoil my results so far! ;)

Ach the grapes were alright, I'm trying to not to have over indulgent treats just now. I have lost a lot of weight and don't want to spoil my results so far! ;)

Grapes are refreshing :)

You could just go for the whole 'I've no had a my hole in a while, would you be willing to give me a hand' angle (make it absolutely clear at this point you expect full sex, not just a handjob).

In all seriousness though, the world has moved on since you were in your prime. Women are sluttier these days, so you should try and take advantage of it.

Ahh right!

I honestly wasn't trying to be smart or cheeky, I'm just of the belief that if you fancy something and it's obtainable then you should just get it.

Diet permitting of course.