Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Was down at the Scotland game tonight and boarded the last train back to Perth finding it packed with other Scotland fans. Unfortunately what had been a jovial atmosphere soon dissapeared and the trip was soon awash with drunken neddy brawling between fellow fans resulting in a half-hour delay as the police were called and the perpetrators ejected at Larbert.

Hope those wee scumbags are never inclined to travel abroad or the Tartan Army reputation would take a hit :angry:

This.

My parents and a few friends were on this very train, and when it started to kick off got caught up in the middle of it all. Why can't arseholes like that just stay the f**k away from Scotland games? And it's always the innocent bystanders who get the thick end of it. :angry:

Although my dad was quite puzzled that I was able to tell him what happened (from reading Blue Stain's post) before he told me! :lol:

This.

My parents and a few friends were on this very train, and when it started to kick off got caught up in the middle of it all. Why can't arseholes like that just stay the f**k away from Scotland games? And it's always the innocent bystanders who get the thick end of it. :angry:

Although my dad was quite puzzled that I was able to tell him what happened (from reading Blue Stain's post) before he told me! :lol:

Because Rangers weren't playing in Manchester? :ph34r:

Guest The Phoenix
Bloody women getting annoyed as I said county meant more than her. <_< Theres that ride out the window :(

Maybe she didn't quite catch the inclusion of the "o" in County? :unsure:

When I was being frisked last week, some scouse woman was being told to take the fertilizer out her hand luggage. She never knew what was wrong with this. I found it funny.

She also had 10 tins of soup, I heard her say, "you can't get it in Tenerife".

Who the f**k takes fertilizer to Tenerife???

but if u watch the Olympics

via our own commentators

if the competitor is English

then they are English and commented on briefly as a British athlete

and should they be from another home nation

then they are ONLY British

but anyways

a petty wee thing that i hate is

people wearing shoes with jeans

and i mean like the kind you would wear with a suit

(i leave it with the spacing so its easy to make a quote from for if u wanty post it elsewhere for lolz)

Down in Kaikoura (South Island) today, to watch whales out in the bay. Except they didn't show, and I was sea sick for the first time in my life. :barf

And Christchurch is pish, for a town it's size there was f**k all happening on a saturday night.

For the money we spent, I could have been in the bloody gold coast for the weekend :angry:

Edited by kiwififer