Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:
With, chief. With.

Disclaimer: I'm only being pedantic due to the nature of the post

See! See!

My brain seems to have fucked off over the last few days. I might have to get someone in to proof read my posts from now on.

See! See!

My brain seems to have fucked off over the last few days. I might have to get someone in to proof read my posts from now on.

I'd be happy to help in exchange for your taking a place in my 5's team. :)

:lol:

I'll then labour the point by continuing:

Our manager was an ex-player, and a bit of a hero, but when he said:

"We played well and were really unlucky"

after getting humped four nil (going on ten) at home and not even having a shot at goal, I would have happily kicked his door in and bodily ejected him myself.

That's why I'm not that bothered about us blowing promotion this year - we've seen things a lot worse in the last six years. :lol:

I'll then labour the point by continuing:

Our manager was an ex-player, and a bit of a hero, but when he said:

"We played well and were really unlucky"

after getting humped four nil (going on ten) at home and not even having a shot at goal, I would have happily kicked his door in and bodily ejected him myself.

That's why I'm not that bothered about us blowing promotion this year - we've seen things a lot worse in the last six years. :lol:

I think that's sorta similar to us getting beat 4-0 off Thistle last year and Colin Hendry claiming it wasn't that bad as it was full of youngsters.

Taking beatings off of teams is awful. I left after their sixth goal and I kind of regret not staying to see their seventh. :ph34r:

Without spoiling anything for anyone, MotD looks like its going to be absolutely unmissable tonight.

Except, it will be missed, because instead of Match of the Day, us lucky Scotches get to watch Sportscene instead, and what Ally McCoist described as a "bang average game".

I'm actually going to the pub, so wouldn't see Match of the Day anyway, but the point still stands.

Guest The Phoenix
Without spoiling anything for anyone, MotD looks like its going to be absolutely unmissable tonight.

Except, it will be missed, because instead of Match of the Day, us lucky Scotches get to watch Sportscene instead, and what Ally McCoist described as a "bang average game".

I'm actually going to the pub, so wouldn't see Match of the Day anyway, but the point still stands.

Posh folk can get BBC One Engerland.

Match of the Day is on at 12.40am on BBC One Scotland after the late movie, Highlander 5 ( :huh: ), has finished.