Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I thought you where at a school reunion? :unsure:

Ah, I see. No, I meant I've bumped into several people in pubs, in town etc. I would never go to a school reunion, I'm still in touch with everyone from school that I wanted to be.

Get going! It's a great day out.

My general inability to play football/shyness tends to get in the way of things like that. :(

My general inability to play football/shyness tends to get in the way of things like that. :(

The football is a mere sideshow to the evening session.

Come through with us and we can reminisce about playing for the supporters club football team and taking half time pens!

I'm 6 months pregnant, ffs! :lol:

:eek::o No, No, No! For once I didn't mean anything 'naughty' like that - honestly woman, your mind! <_<:rolleyes:

No, I meant that our three combined ages will probably be around 150 so you'd feel much younger in comparison and would consequently not be so down about getting older yourself!

Ye gods, the thought of three middle aged men in a foursome with a pregger's burd! :o:ph34r: I'm surely going to burn in hell! :(

Guest The Mentalist
:eek::o No, No, No! For once I didn't mean anything 'naughty' like that - honestly woman, your mind! <_<:rolleyes:

No, I meant that our three combined ages will probably be around 150 so you'd feel much younger in comparison and would consequently not be so down about getting older yourself!

Ye gods, the thought of three middle aged men in a foursome with a pregger's burd! :o:ph34r: I'm surely going to burn in hell! :(

There is no hell but it's likely you will die alone.

Oh, here we go - a quick post slating me, or maybe xbl, then another insane anti-mod rant before he's banned yet again. :lol:

He's gone back to his original nemesis, Kilt. I think he's actually trying to weasel his way in subtly this time. He can't cope though, after a couple posts he just won't be able to help himself. It is gratifying (and a little amusing) to see how much he misses us though! :D

Ah, I see. No, I meant I've bumped into several people in pubs, in town etc. I would never go to a school reunion, I'm still in touch with everyone from school that I wanted to be.

I have never been to any of mine either,then again I was always on my own when I was at school.(It was better than getting picked on every day.) :(

the "big" lassie at my work always wanting me to run to the shop for her. go yourself you lazy bitch!

Not being judgemental here, but I assume if she wasn't a "big" lassie and a 'lazy bitch', but was a curvaceous wee cutie, you wouldn't be bothering us with this nag! :rolleyes: