Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Have now spent (aka wasted) an hour on an e-learning fire safety course.

I work on the ground floor and the assembly point is the other side of the car park right outside my window,

the answers 'f*ck off outside by window or door' didn't go down too well.

At end had conversation with H & S bloke about me being a fire warden -

'P*ss off I work closest to the exits, if a fire breaks out I'm offski

and every man/woman for themselves'.

Called me selfish, i said call me alive you want me to check 4 offices on the ground floor

and 5 on the first floor and I'm nearest the exits/reception - no thanks.

Men.

The boyfriend knew I was applying for jobs in England, and told me he was fine with it.

'Oh aye, Newcastle's nice...not too far from Glasgow either... I'd be able to get a transfer through the work...'

Now I've been offered a job I would kill for in the North of England. And he's thrown a wobbly. He likes his flat, likes Glasgow, would miss his mates, and wouldn't be able to get a transfer so would end up unemployed. In short, he doesn't want to move.

Well why the f**k didn't you say so earlier? :angry:

I now have less than 12 hours to decide whether the boyfriend is more important than a fantastic job. Fuxake. :(

Edited by McB

Men.

The boyfriend knew I was applying for jobs in England, and told me he was fine with it.

'Oh aye, Newcastle's nice...not too far from Glasgow either... I'd be able to get a transfer through the work...'

Now I've been offered a job I would kill for in the North of England. And he's thrown a wobbly. He likes his flat, likes Glasgow, would miss his mates, and wouldn't be able to get a transfer so would end up unemployed. In short, he doesn't want to move.

I now have less than 12 hours to decide whether the boyfriend is more important than a fantastic job. Fuxake. :(

Ouch :(

PTTGONY: my splint. It's being a b*****d, and being really uncomfy. After 4 weeks without going to A&E with a broken thumb I finally go and my thumb just feels worse because of this b*****d of a thing.

Edited by Twenty7

Men.

If you don't have a job that you enjoy where you are now,why bother staying. There's plenty more fish in the sea. :D

Men.

If a girlfriend of mine did this, I'd tell her I was taking the job. If it's one you've almost always dreamed off, she should understand. If she didn't like it, she'd get chucked.

Arseholes who make no apology for driving at speeds of over 100 mph just because the road is quiet.

Indeed he is thick enough to appear to be proud of it.

Hardly petty but this thread is as close as it gets.

It's the best time to do it I reckon. Absolutely no danger to anyone.

You should bring her down to Stark's, the prospect of a crucial Raith Rovers v Brechin City clash must whet the appetite of any self-respecting bint.

Her take on the inclusion of Iain Davidson as captain as well as our current striking crisis could be quite interesting.

After I sent her a text stating that "I want to have Robert Sloan's babies", she said she'd quite like to come with me to a game some time.

Anyone who saw me running down the entire length of the South Stand after Sloan's goal will know that this MIGHT not be a great idea.

After I sent her a text stating that "I want to have Robert Sloan's babies", she said she'd quite like to come with me to a game some time.

Anyone who saw me running down the entire length of the South Stand after Sloan's goal will know that this MIGHT not be a great idea.

I know what you mean.

I was going to take my ex to the Scotland v Norway game last year. Fortunately, we finished, so I never had to risk making her think I was a maniac. I can get quite wound up at times during the game.

Men.

which is more easily replaceable.....

I know what you mean.

I was going to take my ex to the Scotland v Norway game last year. Fortunately, we finished, so I never had to risk making her think I was a maniac. I can get quite wound up at times during the game.

Had that on Saturday, my girlfriend hadn't seen me wound up and shouting before :lol: