Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Let's see what petty things get on the P&B masses nerves.

People feeding birds in the town pisses me right off.

Anyway, what gets on your nerves?

Women at cash lines burst ma fukin baws, why are they so fukin slow? guy goes up bang bang bang tenner, next guy bang bang bang 20 quid women goes up....she fukin reads the screen as if its going to ask her something unusual like the capital of France,then gets a statement!! reads it puts her card back in reads the screen again takes out money along with.....a fukin other statement reads that then puts it in her purse...as if her magic piece of paper statement will solve any discrepancies with the account...look Ive got a piece a paper says a took only a tenner oot!! then pulls out a fukin different card and goes through the same bullshit again!!! argghh

Women at cash lines burst ma fukin baws, why are they so fukin slow? guy goes up bang bang bang tenner, next guy bang bang bang 20 quid women goes up....she fukin reads the screen as if its going to ask her something unusual like the capital of France,then gets a statement!! reads it puts her card back in reads the screen again takes out money along with.....a fukin other statement reads that then puts it in her purse...as if her magic piece of paper statement will solve any discrepancies with the account...look Ive got a piece a paper says a took only a tenner oot!! then pulls out a fukin different card and goes through the same bullshit again!!! argghh

sounds like exagerration.

or you're impatient

:)

Feel better? :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Arseholes who make no apology for driving at speeds of over 100 mph just because the road is quiet.

Indeed he is thick enough to appear to be proud of it.

Hardly petty but this thread is as close as it gets.

Arseholes who make no apology for driving at speeds of over 100 mph just because the road is quiet.

Indeed he is thick enough to appear to be proud of it.

Hardly petty but this thread is as close as it gets.

Actually thats not accurate. If the road is quiet, and it is a dual carriageway (or motorway) and I am familiar with the road, and I can see clearly ahead and behind me, and the weather conditions are good (broad daylight, dry road), and there are no restrictions in place (speed cameras, road works), and I am rested and wide awake, then I will drive quickly on a dual carriageway or motorway. I wouldn't do it in any other conditions, but if all the above are met, then yes, I will speed.

http://www.smartdriving.co.uk/Driving/Defe...A_too_close.htm

Over the years, many individuals and organisations (Including the Institute of Advanced motorists and some Chief Police Constables) have called for increases in motorway speed limits; however, others think that this would be a recipe for more accidents. Although higher speeds will inevitably increase the severity of accidents, speed in itself is not usually the cause of motorway accidents.

Whatever your views on speed limits, driving more slowly will not necessarily reduce your risk of an accident on the motorway.

Edited by xbl

Final divorce papers came through from the Sheriff Court.....

.....that's 17 years and 9 days I'll not have again.... :(

I know how you feel mate. My life sentence was reduced to six years, but I escaped after three and a half. :)

New mnager started today,so im babysitting him through our systems.Cant get on much today.Work agggggh

I'm training someone to take away a lot of the admin work I do so I can get on with my other jobs,

and today I have no patience for it today. Was off Friday so between catching up and that she is still at the

stage where I would be quicker doing it myself than showing her what to do.

Must show tolerance

I'm training someone to take away a lot of the admin work I do so I can get on with my other jobs,

and today I have no patience for it today. Was off Friday so between catching up and that she is still at the

stage where I would be quicker doing it myself than showing her what to do.

Must show tolerance

you or them?

it seems a bit off to start a job and then take a day off.

you or them?

it seems a bit off to start a job and then take a day off.

I was off, last week was their first week,

but no danger to cancelling annual booze up at Perth races.

Would have replied earlier - still fixing Friday. :(

I am a sixth of the way through a compulsory e-learning course on Information Security.

post-1053-1240838157_thumb.jpg

It is even more stultifyingly tedious than it sounds..... <_<:(

How about your broadband at home...You will be a technical guru by August.

How about your broadband at home...You will be a technical guru by August.

I doubt it. Broadband comes on Wednesday. :)

Frank Booth had to be called on to help set up my laptop as I got stuck! :ph34r::(

Edit: I completed seven modules of the course then the fecker crashed on me. I was supposed to be viewing a video about file sharing or some such bollox when the prompt came up 'Sirius not responding - End Task Now'. So thinking that was referring to the in course video I clicked 'Yes' and the whole fucking course disappeared so I'll have to start it all over again! :angry:

To say that I'm dis-chuffed is an understatement! <_<:(

Edited by Kilt

:lol::lol:

incidently if thats an internal civil service jpg thingy, is that not a breach of official secrets? :lol::lol:

Not according to Parts 1 and 2 of the course because it's not 'personal' or 'protected' information. ;)

I doubt it. Broadband comes on Wednesday. :)

Frank Booth had to be called on to help set up my laptop as I got stuck! :ph34r::(

Edit: I completed seven modules of the course then the fecker crashed on me. I was supposed to be viewing a video about file sharing or some such bollox when the prompt came up 'Sirius not responding - End Task Now'. So thinking that was referring to the in course video I clicked 'Yes' and the whole fucking course disappeared so I'll have to start it all over again! :angry:

To say that I'm dis-chuffed is an understatement! <_<:(

They are great when they work,but when they go wrong........I cant get my printer to print word docs.Two bloody months.And the thing is if you ask people who know these things you will get 3 or 4 different answers.