Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The wee one and his dad are staying at the inlaws tonight as a trial run of the wee one staying overnight without me. He went to bed fine and when I last checked at 1am :ph34r: was still blissfully unaware he wasn't in his own cot.

Me on the other hand, I can't sleep!

It's now 08.54,

No phone calls, no mail - was hoping foe a few hours peace at work to clear the sh1te that lies why you are doing everything else, and the boss has just arrived :(

There is 5 people in in a building that normally has 100+ - I'll get no peace from that chunt to do the stuff he want s me to do - totally F'ed monday - may as well go to the pub.

It's now 08.54,

No phone calls, no mail - was hoping foe a few hours peace at work to clear the sh1te that lies why you are doing everything else, and the boss has just arrived :(

There is 5 people in in a building that normally has 100+ - I'll get no peace from that chunt to do the stuff he want s me to do - totally F'ed monday - may as well go to the pub.

Im on my own as well.Just had one customer on the phone wanting boxes delivered to London.There is no overnight service,so i just told her how much it would cost to drive down.I heard her fall off the chair...

Edited by capybara

Im on my own as well.Just had one customer on the phone wanting boxes delivered to London.There is no overnight service,so i just told her how much it would cost to drive down.I heard her fall of the chair...

The idiot just took 8 minutes to come in, say good morning, confirm no receptionist, no mail and annoy me - p1ss off to your office if you not busy and leave me to do the work you asked me to do at 16.29 on Friday when I was on the way to the pub and not interested and said I would come in on Monday and do.

It's now 08.54,

The last hour comprised idiot boss telling me about his bowling game yesterday.

I am actually trying to fix the mess of other sfor you while it is quiet - bugger off

The wee one and his dad are staying at the inlaws tonight as a trial run of the wee one staying overnight without me. He went to bed fine and when I last checked at 1am :ph34r: was still blissfully unaware he wasn't in his own cot.

Me on the other hand, I can't sleep!

A trial run? Isn't he about 13 now, or does it just seem like it?

Got contracts to cover,but i have drivers in.I also want to do a report for the new manager,if i can get my brain into gear it would be the ideal time to do it.

Hello Capy.....

*Waves* :D

A trial run? Isn't he about 13 now, or does it just seem like it?

Yes We're going out in a couple of weeks to a bit charity Ceilidh and he will have to stay with Gran and Grampa. It seems he hasn't been phased by the whole thing!

However I do worry that leaving a child in Ardrossan may be classed as child abuse!

Bom Dia Kilt.

Are you working today? Or is it just me..God its quiet.I will give it till 2 then im off...

Nope, I'm sat in my armchair in my flat playing with my laptop! :D I should be doing some tidying up but I'm still a bit knackered after my extended weekend and Edinburgh trip! ;)

Pub is beckoning although I do recall Betty the landlady saying she'd run out of Strongbow and wouldn't be getting a delivery until after the Bank Holiday! <_< Might have to pay a visit to the Burgh Bar! :(

See your signature Domino link Monster, where have I heard the music that comes in at 54 seconds?

It's driving me insane trying to pinpoint where I've heard it.

I haven't a clue, but it's the finest piece of piano synth any domino league has ever used.