Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When we get cruise liners into Leith,the generators run all day.I'm beginning to find the constant throbbing a pain. Not a major thing in the grand scheme of things,but enough to annoy Capy..

and i dont normally complain of throbbing.

Guest BullyWee1878
I had a good meeting this morning with my counsellor, I travelled into work on the bus with a workmate Kirsty and had a nice chat, had a nice laugh at security search with Linda from W H Smith, I managed to grab the last bacon roll in Greggs and both the young ladies at Caffé Nero were on to serve me my cup of tea.

Then I got into the office and the worst CIO is Duty Manager and the shit has hit the fan. <_< From being a bouncy, cheerful tigger floating on a wee cloud of happiness, I am the dead cockroach sunk at the bottom of your pint of Guinness! :angry:<_<:(

Now where did I put my 'happy' pills?! :(

Why dont you do what you always do and just go to the pub and drink yourself stupid and bore people about your airy fairy religion!

Guest The Phoenix
they're both bad

Bit harsh, Fudge is a bit of a character but can't say Chomp has done much to cause trouble.

:lol: could have been worse, could have been a Fudge

My finger slipped from the fudge to the chomp (the retro sweeties are side by side) and I'm so utterly unimpressed it's unreal.

My finger slipped from the fudge to the chomp (the retro sweeties are side by side) and I'm so utterly unimpressed it's unreal.

Let the Fudge/chomp holy wars begin.....

Quite clearly neither are winners, Boosts are better :D

Boosts are better, but you can't really put them in the same category. RThe Fudge and the Chomp are only 15p whereas the Boost is around 45p. The better comparison is probably the Freddo which was a far superior piece of chocolate before they carried out some hideous merge with the Taz.

Boosts are better, but you can't really put them in the same category. RThe Fudge and the Chomp are only 15p whereas the Boost is around 45p. The better comparison is probably the Freddo which was a far superior piece of chocolate before they carried out some hideous merge with the Taz.

I've seen Boosts at 15p before, they might have been going out of date though

:lol::lol:

I've seen Boosts at 15p before, they might have been going out of date though

Speaking of that, I once picked up 3 large packets of Tesco Finest Smoked Bacon at 23p each because the sell by date was 3 days before the use by. I had a fantastic couple of days I must say.