Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

whilst this is not in question, I would rule boosts out of order due to them really being in the higher end of chocolate bars, if boosts are allowed then double decker, lion bars even picnic become eligible.

fudge v chomp is a difficult call, I'd opt for a fudge as its got more integrity or is that bulk?

The ineligibility of the boost has been covered. Get your own bandwagon.

I remember when Chomps were bigger than they are now, and they were only 10p. I love Chomps, by the way. Fudges are awesome, too.

The Chomp is fine if you're not at work and just relaxing at home. The toffee sticking to your teeth makes it damn near impossible to talk to people whilst at work though. As such the Chomp is inferior to the tasty, easily chewable and downright delicious Fudge.

The ineligibility of the boost has been covered. Get your own bandwagon.

:( I got distracted while posting and someone beat me to it :angry:

its not that they're ineligible, its if they wern't then there are other superior chocolate bars which could be entered.

and its not a bandwagon, it was a point of order of mild interest.

I don't know if this should be in here, or the RTBC thread.

In an attempt to stop smoking I decided to try and drastically cut down before going off the fags altogether. Since I awoke from my drunken slumber on Sunday afternoon I've had a grand total of 8 fags. I'm usually a 20 a day man, so that's very good going for me.

I've not had any today, but I'm starting to get the urge. I have 2 fags left in the packet from Saturday night and I don't know what to do. Have a cheeky one just now then feel guilty about it, or save it for after dinner tonight and feel guilty about it, leaving me with what is hopefully my last fag to do me at some point later in the week.

I'll probably end up flipping a coin. I'm horribly indecisive.

:( I got distracted while posting and someone beat me to it :angry:

its not that they're ineligible, its if they wern't then there are other superior chocolate bars which could be entered.

and its not a bandwagon, it was a point of order of mild interest.

The other person was me!

They are most definitely ineligible. It's like comparing a one portion Asda trifle with a freshly made Chocolate Roulade from a Michelin starred kitchen.

Get aff my wagon.

The other person was me!

They are most definitely ineligible. It's like comparing a one portion Asda trifle with a freshly made Chocolate Roulade from a Michelin starred kitchen.

Get aff my wagon.

I only said it cos i had seen them for 15p before

The other person was me!

They are most definitely ineligible. It's like comparing a one portion of Asda trifle with a freshly made Chocolate Roulade from a Michelin starred kitchen.

Get aff my wagon.

:lol::lol::lol: quite proud of claiming ineligibility are you?

it is not like comparing a chocolate roulade with trifle though, that is a ridiculous comparison. Trifle and roulade are made from different ingredients. chomp and fudge are like small lite versions of these other heavyweight bars (mars/boost) thus barring cost as an impediment -realisticly 60p-£1 to spend on chocolate is a reasonable budget not 20p- they should be eligible.