Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I can't get "Omen" by The Prodigy out of my head. Now, it's a fantastic tune, but I'm going to go into tomorrows exam and do something silly like write "the writings on the wall" on the paper or something :(

Same! :lol: The clockwork remix is quality :D

Cheers mate that's good of you to say :) I've done all the work I can do, it's just all down to myself now.

All the best lad! Really sorry about your news, but make your Gran have been proud of you and get straight 'A's! ;)

Good Luck Buddy! :)

Does Berwick know you're cheating on it with Paisley tinks?

I'm concerned....

The Third Division Season is well over, so no, I'm not 'cheating' on them! :P

Cough, Cough Defence rests it's case Your Honour! :ph34r:

If you can love your own club, but can go and watch an enjoy other teams playing (as I, and many people do), why can't you still love your girlfirend and f**k other girls as well?

Edited by Fudge

If you can love your own club, but can go and watch an enjoy other teams playing (as I, and many people do), why can't you still love your girlfirend and f**k other girls as well?

Because life could never be THAT good! <_<:(

It's not cheating untill you tell another guy/girl that you love them... Well so i think anyway

:D:D:D

My girlfriend's friend was coming through from Edinburgh to stay with us, and we were going on a night out. I told my female friend this and she said that she thought we'd probably end up having a threesome, and if we did, my girlfirend wouldn't mind me having sex with her best friend, but would be annoyed if I kissed her during it :huh:

Edited by Fudge

I doubt that would go down too well if you were caught baw deep.

"But I haven't told her that I love her!!"

Yes but who decided cheating was having sex with another person.. God..? If you don't believe in God then clearly there is nothing wrong with cheating. Don't get me wrong i've never cheated and i don't think my boyfriend has ever cheated on me but sometimes we spend months apart and i actively tell him to go out and chat up girls, its healthy :)

Yes but who decided cheating was having sex with another person.. God..? If you don't believe in God then clearly there is nothing wrong with cheating. Don't get me wrong i've never cheated and i don't think my boyfriend has ever cheated on me but sometimes we spend months apart and i actively tell him to go out and chat up girls, its healthy :)

There's a big difference between chatting up a girl and actually having sex with her!

You're a man-whore.

Disgusting. <_<

:lol:

*Caught with the pants down*

"C'mon eh! I don't believe in God so the adultery commandment doesn't hold any sway with me and I still haven't told her that I love her!!"

That still isn't going to work although I see where you are coming from.