Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm gonna say just now, MMSM is at mines, so if anything dodgy should appear under my name, then it's him and not me.

or if there's a post from you saying 'youdaman!!!' it's him

That you seem to be developing a penchant for the dark side of the area is just an unsavoury irrelevance.

I may be about to be 'wooshed' but I don't understand that at all - dark side of what? :blink:

Did I miss a memo? What's this all about?

No. I confused you and VikingTON on the PTTGOYN and More Religious Intolerence threads and argued against one of you, I can't remember which was which, when it was the other that had posted it in the first place so I had to edit my post to get the first person's name right and now I'm even more confused..... :(

People who don't fucking text you back when it's something important. Ignorant fuckers.

Folk who complain about people not texting them back over important issues when surely, if it was that important, you could have phoned them?? :P

Slavia won the czech championship, b*****ds.

Their ultras just paraded down my road on their way back to their stadium surrounded by rediculous amounts of police. I didn't realise what was going on at first, completely forgot there was football on today.

Slavia won the czech championship, b*****ds.

Their ultras just paraded down my road on their way back to their stadium surrounded by rediculous amounts of police. I didn't realise what was going on at first, completely forgot there was football on today.

I much prefer the right-wing Iron Sparta too. B)

Guest The Phoenix
The phrase "one trick pony" being used as a derogatory term.

If you can show me a pony that can do a trick I'd be fucking impressed, not questioning it's lack of a varied repertoire.

post-7951-1242670744_thumb.jpg

Pretty impressive on at least two counts, I'd say.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, in this entire world that is more frustrating than trying to put contact lenses in when you first get them.

I could, and possibly will, kill someone.

:angry:

Keep persevering with them.

Honestly, I absolutely hated my glasses, that's why I got contact lenses. The trial is supposed to be 2 weeks, and after 3 weeks, I still couldn't manage to get the lenses in my eyes. I was as exasperated as you sound, but I really hated my glasses that much I persevered. A week later, I managed it.

Now, it's second nature, and I can even remove them when I'm buckled. B)

Keep trying, and you will manage to get them in (fnarr) eventually.

:)

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

Keep persevering with them.

Honestly, I absolutely hated my glasses, that's why I got contact lenses. The trial is supposed to be 2 weeks, and after 3 weeks, I still couldn't manage to get the lenses in my eyes. I was as exasperated as you sound, but I really hated my glasses that much I persevered. A week later, I managed it.

Now, it's second nature, and I can even remove them when I'm buckled. B)

Keep trying, and you will manage to get them in (fnarr) eventually.

:)

Cheers mate, I appreciate it. :)

Getting them out is no bother at all, and I can get my left one in pretty quickly (first time today!) but I was 45 minutes getting the second one in! I may have started to kick things.

My trial is only a week, and I got them on Saturday so as you can imagine I'm not exactly great with them right now. Hopefully get the hang of it soon, it's so, so frustrating! Especially when you drop it and have to clean it again!

Cheers mate, I appreciate it. :)

Getting them out is no bother at all, and I can get my left one in pretty quickly (first time today!) but I was 45 minutes getting the second one in! I may have started to kick things.

My trial is only a week, and I got them on Saturday so as you can imagine I'm not exactly great with them right now. Hopefully get the hang of it soon, it's so, so frustrating! Especially when you drop it and have to clean it again!

Yeah, taking them out, I never had a problem with either.

Really, if you persevere you will get there. I was on the verge of putting myself through a wall after 3 weeks of no success with them, but once it clicks, and you manage it a few times, it will seem so easy, worth it, and you will wonder how on earth you ever had problems with them before. ;)

Yeah, taking them out, I never had a problem with either.

Really, if you persevere you will get there. I was on the verge of putting myself through a wall after 3 weeks of no success with them, but once it clicks, and you manage it a few times, it will seem so easy, worth it, and you will wonder how on earth you ever had problems with them before. ;)

Yeah, that's what everyone says, so hopefully you're right! I was genuinely on the verge of giving up today, so I'll try and stay a bit calmer tomorrow morning.

There never being anyone decent on msn when I'm bored.

Also, my ex. <_<

The new version does my head in completely. I'm sure someone designed it during a coffee break.

Exes can be annoying, but when dealt with (ie wound up) in the right way can provide much amusement.