Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Funeral tomorrow.

Dad and step-mother's pals were driving to a wedding in Cumnock last weekend and were hit head on by an 18 year old who had just passed his test.

18 year old died instantly, as did Maureen. Her husband Arthur, who was driving, survived with minor injuries. Their daughter was in the car in front of them on the way to the wedding.

What a fucking life, eh?

I really want the packet of Microwavable spare ribs sitting in my fridge that I bought from Lidl last week. But they expired on the 14th, and there was a warning not to exceed the use by date. Its only 3 days right. Pork spare ribs should be fine to eat? Thoughts?

Man up! get them down you.

Funeral tomorrow.

Dad and step-mother's pals were driving to a wedding in Cumnock last weekend and were hit head on by an 18 year old who had just passed his test.

18 year old died instantly, as did Maureen. Her husband Arthur, who was driving, survived with minor injuries. Their daughter was in the car in front of them on the way to the wedding.

What a fucking life, eh?

Fuxake mate........

......no, sorry, I can't think of anything uplifting or comforting right now...... :(

Fuxake mate........

......no, sorry, I can't think of anything uplifting or comforting right now...... :(

That's okay man, I don't need comfort. Shit happens. Life will give you what it gives you.

Maybe I should start my own religion..... ;)

Some wee p***k threw an egg at me from a car whilst i was standing at the bus stop tonight. Thankfully it didnt hit me, but what's the fuckin point? <_<

P.s sorry to hear that monster, i think i read about it in the paper last week. Why does god always take the good folk? i cant wait for the day some junkie p***k gets flattened by a bus <_<

Edited by philpy

Funeral tomorrow.

What a fucking life, eh?

I remember reading about that last week.

Truly horrible.

Brechin neds threw eggs at our bus on the way out the hamlet after Wednesday night's canter.

I was pishing myself at the irony of a bunch of fermers using produce as weapons. :lol:

"Oooh, Agatha, you've laid a big one this morning, we'll save that for those townies who are coming tonight in their rolling tin devil on wheels!"

People that dont realise that you maybe cant text them back because you have no credit ;)

Unlimited texts..

Bear in mind that its the back of Midnight. c**t might be sleeping.

I would bear that in mind but I sent the text at half 9. :lol:

Edited by ChrisyM92