Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My mums away shopping and I asked her to get me a Steak Bake from Greggs on the way back. And she said no. It's only fucking 99p for christ sake!

Least you have a Greggs :(, last time I was down in Glasgow took a box full of steak bakes home. Glorious so they are

i know the feeling,i took my bats down from peterhead last night and im playing on monday :(

3 months of traipsing around the countryside lugging golf clubs might be good for me but the abject humiliation of passing par before the turn is not.

yeah, she looks like she's 21 but she's actually 31 :D (not at the 31 part)

She doesn't appear to be helping you look on the brightside of things. You might get your hole from a hot older woman.

She doesn't appear to be helping you look on the brightside of things. You might get your hole from a hot older woman.

She is, it's just other stuff that bringing my confidence down again

I won't, she has a boyfriend <_<

She is, it's just other stuff that bringing my confidence down again

I won't, she has a boyfriend <_<

People cheat all the time. It's definitely a possibility. Find the bright side and look at it!

she said that we have a professional relationship <_<

'Have a professional relationship' can quickly become 'Had a professional relationship before I touched your winkle'

Bright Side!!!!

she said that we have a professional relationship <_<

Fucking hell lad, I'll tell you this, it takes a confident teenager to walk back into that room next time round.

So look on the bright side, if you can walk back in there you will have your confidence, won't need her help anymore and can happily turn on your heels and walk back out again :D