Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My computers at work have been giving grief as well,nit as bad as losing all that music though.

Im getting close to thumping this one,i hope i don't crack when the boss is in tomorrow.

Something's happened to my iTunes and i've lost the whole fucking lot. Everything. It's not in the files or anything. I dunno whether to smash stuff of cry.

Probably smash stuff, i'm fucking raging. Six years worth of stuff, just gone, fo rno apparent reason. Fucking c**t of a shed of a computer. I hope you fucking burn in hell you w**k bag.

Just the database, or the actual audio files themselves?

It also deleted the playlist that i used to sync my iPhone with. What will happen if i plug it in? :(

Surely there is a way to get the music from your iPod back onto your computer? :unsure:

Don't you have the actual music files stored somewhere? I have mine stored in a folder alongside Word documents and stuff, and I just drag the files onto iTunes... sorry if it seems a bit obvious, but for me, iTunes deleting itself wouldn't be a problem.

Unless your a caterpillar, then I can imagine the horrible excrutiating and undignified death as they chew their way out would be not so cool.

well yeah, I suspect that might be a little unpleasant -interesting to watch though. the whole aphid- hoverflies-parasitic wasp system is fascinating.

Guest The Phoenix

Made myself a coffee and managed to splash the boiling water when filling the cup resulting in a scald on my tummy.

Made some Ryvita with Cheese and balanced coffee cup on the chopping board to carry Ryvita and said coffee through to the TV Room and managed to trip in the Hall, scaling the entire contents of the cup of coffee over the carpet and down the walls on either side.

Now eating soggy Ryvita.

Do they have the internet in Care Homes? :unsure::(

Just rubbed my eye and realised I must have had a wee bit of tobasco sauce on my finger. Ooya!

Just be thankful you weren't going for a pish! :ph34r:;)

Made myself a coffee and managed to splash the boiling water when filling the cup resulting in a scald on my tummy.

Made some Ryvita with Cheese and balanced coffee cup on the chopping board to carry Ryvita and said coffee through to the TV Room and managed to trip in the Hall, scaling the entire contents of the cup of coffee over the carpet and down the walls on either side.

Now eating soggy Ryvita.

Do they have the internet in Care Homes? :unsure::(

Thank goodness for someone more daftly accident prone than me. :lol::lol: Have you thought of signing up to Meals On Wheels? ;)

And I sincerely hope they do - not too long now, I'm over halfway there..... :(

Guest The Phoenix
Thank goodness for someone more daftly accident prone than me. :lol::lol:Have you thought of signing up to Meals On Wheels? ;)

Knowing my luck, I'd get run over. :(

Knowing my luck, I'd get run over. :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Oh gods, you are feeling sorry for yourself. Try contempleting this Pagan Invocation before you go up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire...

Thank You For This Day

Thank You for this day on Earth

Ancient Mother who gave me birth

Healing Mother who keeps me strong

Crone Mother who brings each new dawn

Thank You for the gift of being

For blessing me with the wonders of seeing

For the sounds and feeling of laughter

and the wisdom learned through pain

Spirit Mother bless me, tomorrow with a day again

Blessed Be. ;)

Guest The Phoenix

Shit happens,

Now and again,

We all get our share,

So let's not pretend.

It can vary in size,

Sometimes it can stink,

But don't think you're alone,

When you're stuck in it thick.

:(

Shit happens,

Now and again,

We all get our share,

So let's not pretend.

It can vary in size,

Sometimes it can stink,

But don't think you're alone,

When you're stuck in it thick.

:(

Aye, very soulful and uplifting. :rolleyes::lol:;)

Guest The Phoenix
Aye, very soulful and uplifting. :rolleyes::lol:;)

When shit happens to you,

And you're at your wits end,

I'll offer my hand,

And stand by you, friend